e p i l o u g e

EPILOGUE

"We should have gone with the Lego transformers set," Austin said as we stood outside the red door that was surrounded by balloons.

"First of all, he's five, he's not going to want to put together some intricate Lego set. Second of all, it's 2021, kids don't know what transformers are anymore," I said holding the gift we had actually gotten, a red remote control car that the kid had been raving about, carefully wrapped by me in blue wrapping paper.

"All the more reason to buy the transformers Lego set, educate the boy," Austin pointed out.

"Auntie Kris!" Eldon squealed opening the front door. That was Austin's fault, he'd convinced Eldon that was my name.

"There you are," Theresa said smiling as she walked up behind her first son.

"Happy sixth birthday little man," Austin said picking the little boy up.

"Me next, me next," Kellie, Theresa and Ben's four year old daughter said with her arms extended bouncing in excitement. I swooped her up into my arms before Austin could put Eldon down.

"Why don't you visit as much anymore?" She asked playing with my hair. Theresa and Ben eventually moved their store to a new location in a unit they now lived above. I continued to work with them through university, but now that I was working full time I had to finally leave my job with them.

"Do you miss me?" I teased.

"Yes," she said. "I need you to teach me more wizard stuff so I can get my letter from Hogwarts," she said. She was so cute. (I know at this point you are confused as to how a four year old is talking like this, imagine her words are slurred!)

"Oh I see how it is, you can teach Kellie about Harry Potter, but I can't teach Eldon about Transformers?" Austin asked.

"What are transformers?" Eldon asked looking up at Austin and trying to catch his attention. Austin's eyes were on me though, to Eldon's disappointment.

"How about you don't teach my children about fictional characters," Ben said rolling his eyes. I gasped.

Austin just shook his head. "I thought you'd know better by now," Austin said with a chuckle setting Eldon down who quickly ran off into the house.

"Fictional characters? Are you kidding-" I started to rant but a little hand was tapping my cheek.

"Can you put me down Auntie Kris?" Kellie asked. I nodded and set her, she quickly ran after her brother.

Theresa reappeared in the doorway after having disappeared, probably to the kitchen. She invited us in since we were still sitting inside.

"How's the book coming?" Theresa asked. Although Austin was writing articles in an online news paper he was also writing a book on the side. He was refusing to let me read it until he was finished.

"Excellent I'm almost done," he admitted.

"You didn't tell me that," I said surprised.

"You didn't tell me that we were going with vanilla cake," he grumbled.

"Didn't anyone tell you that the bride is always right," I teased. Yes I had made the decision without him, but he had been the one who had gotten the outdoor wedding that I had to compromise on, so damn it I would be eating whatever I wanted to eat.

"You could have told me," he said under his breath.

"Don't act like you would have picked differently," I said with my arms crossed tightly front of me.

"You know I would've picked differently! I told you it didn't have to be outdoors, if you wanted indoors you should have said something," Austin said throwing his hands in the air in frustration.

This had pretty much been our entire wedding planning process.

"Would you two just shut up, we're trying to celebrate a birthday here," Ben said with a role of his eyes. Austin pretended to zip gist lips while I blushed.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear.

"I know your are," I replied kissing his cheek.

"You're not sorry too," he asked surprised.

"Why would I be sorry?" I asked, I had gone taste testing with Ava and Celia and they had both agreed that it was the best of the countless delicious flavors we tried.

"You kill me," he grumbled but I could tell he wasn't angry or frustrated anymore.

"You love me," I  whispered.

"I do," he admitted and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I love you too," I admitted.

"I think you two are the most bi-polar couple I know," Theresa said with a laugh.

THE END

AN

That's all folks! How about that? *THE 2ND WEEKEND OF JUNE I'M ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT WHERE MY MAJOR &MINOR CHARACTERS END UP* that being said if you have any questions please send them to me!!!

Sorry I know I was supposed t  post this two days ago, thank you for all of the support, and reading my story, it honestly means the world to me

ILYSM