No One Will Take You Away From me

Start from the beginning

Earth seeing the pain in fluke's tears, didn't stop thinking about Kao, sadly, he sat on the bed next to fluke touched fluke's face with one hand and said.

Earth: I know you love him very much, he just didn't know how to appreciate this love ... I will always be by your side, I will never leave you, we both will raise these childrens together ... You will be fine, with the time passing you will eventually forget this love, you will see ... Earth started to wipe fluke's face .... Maa, wipe away these tears, and be strong, because that is what you are, you are strong ...

Fluke on hearing Earth speak these words gave a weak smile, but it was enough for him to calm his heart full of pain and sadness, Fluke said worriedly.

Fluke: thanks, thanks for saying these words .... But! ... But where are my daughters ?! I want to see them ... Where ...

Earth with a smile when he saw the worried face of recent father, he said happily.

Earth: I already told you not to worry, the girls are fine, the doctor will bring them as soon as he can ... They are in the incubator to increase their weight a little, they were born with a little low weight, but tomorrow you will see them ..

Fluke was less concerned as soon as he heard that and said concerned about Earth.

Fluke: what about you ?! Why haven't you been home yet ?! Look at the size of your belly, you only have a week to have your daughter ... You shouldn't be here, you should be resting at home!

Earth with smile.

Earth: being in the hospital is better than being at home ... I'll be prepared, because I'm in the hospital ...

Fluke: but ...

Kimmom came into the room with a container of food, and said with a smile for the two that he found in the hospital room.

Kimmom: look what I brought to the future daddy and the newer daddy! I'm sure you two are starving ..

Fluke and Earth smiled when they saw Kimmom bringing food and talking in such a euphoric and happy way

Earth said.

Earth: thank you very much p'kimmom! I'm really starving.

After an hour Earth went home, and Kimmom stayed with Fluke, Earth didn't want Fluke to be alone so he asked Kimmom to stay with him, when he got home he heard the phone ring and answered it.

Earth: Hello N'Newyear!

Happy Newyear shouted worriedly.

Newyear: so ... So ... has he given birth to the twins ?!

Earth smiling with happiness.

Earth: yes, they were born, and they are very beautiful ... But ...

Newyear: but what ?! What happened?!

Worried Earth

Earth: but they are both very similar to p'ohm, and the most aggravating of all this is that p'fluke loves this man too much, even after everything this man has done to him ... I am worried, because every time he look at the twins he will end up thinking about him, and cry ...

Newyear: don't worry about it, you don't know, but p'fluke is strong, and he is certainly more severe than you .... He may still love p'ohm, but he will never forgive him ... Well .. you two will never see the two idiots who just brought pain and suffering to you both ... So over time he will forget about p'ohm.

Earth: I hope you're right ... But now I have to go, I'm going to sleep ... Tomorrow I'm going back to the hospital, I want to see those two cute dolls ... Hahahahah