[ s e q u e l - f o u r ]

I walked onto the stage, everyone standing below me as usual except for the fact that they all looked a bit happier. We had been planning for the last month, and today was the day. Drista knew about the plan, she was ready to fight on our side. She missed her brother as much as I did.

As I was about the make my speech, Schlatt stopped me.

"Sage, can I have a word to our people?" He asked politely. I nodded and stepped back, swallowing the lump in my throat. Tubbo stared at me from the crowd in panic, we all knew from the tone of Schlatts voice that this wouldn't be good.

"Listen, I didn't wanna come back here, I really didn't." He said. "But here we are. You know I'm really having some deja-vu, standing here, my partners behind me, and a hell of a lot of tnt beneath my feet." He said, the corners of his mouth turning up into an amused smile. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me towards him, pulling a knife out of his pocket. The same knife he cut me with so long ago. He started cutting into my skin again, deeper then last time.

"Schlatt, stop!" Drista protested, running towards me.

"Drista, just stay there." I said, holding my hand out to stop her.

Schlatt pulled the knife off my skin and put it back into his pocket.

"Congratulations, another one for the collection." He said. "Try pulling any more stunts and there will be a lot more where that came from, and not just on your face." He said, tapping on his sword with was tucked into its sheath. "Dismissed." He said to crowd. They all shuffled away shooting me a few panicked looks.

"Drista, destroy the tnt under the stage, please." Schlatt said. I stood there in shock as he stormed away. I touched my cheek and felt the blood seeping out of the cut. That would be another nasty scar.

"Are you alright?" Drista said as soon as Schlatt was gone. She took the bandana that was wrapped around her neck and pressed it against the cut. I winced, pulling back.

"I'm fine. We're gonna have to come up with another plan." I sighed. "I just don't understand how he's always one step ahead!" I said, pacing the stage. "It's like he's psychic or something!" I groaned as Drista opened the latch at the stage and started collecting the tnt.

"Wait, Sage..." She said. "What if he is?"

a/n- so sorry for short chapter and being inactive, just wanted to get something out there will be a good chapter out soon i promise