Chapter 26- Beach Time

So uh- how long has it been? Hehe...um well enjoy the chapter 😃

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs 🥹

~~26~~

Isabella POV

"Isabella!" I whipped my head back only to see Noah running after me.

With natural instincts I ran as anyone would do when someone comes running towards suddenly.

"Wait please!" Noah grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to touch but you weren't stopping and I need to get this off my chest." I nodded looking anywhere but him.

"Wassup?" I said staring at shining looking wall. It's seems to shining very brighter for some odd reason.

"Isabella look at me stop avoiding eye contact." My eyes met his holding so much surprise.

"Are you uncomfortable with finding out my sexuality?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"So you really are gay." I mumbled. I guess what I saw really was real. All this time I avoided it thinking I just saw someone else.

"Do I disgust you?" I flinched at the sudden harshness in Noah's voice.

"Did you tell anyone? Did you tell Alessandro? Please tell me you didn't." Noah pleaded.

"No i-I didn'-"

"Isabella stop looking away." I played with my fingers and looked at him in his eyes wearily. His faces was morphed into a angry yet worried expression.

"No I haven't told anyone. I was just surprised." I mumbled trying to keep a calm expression. If anything he look more angry.

"Stop mumbling. Did you or did you not tell Alessandro or anyone else?" I frowned irritated.

"No! I didn't, okay? I was just caught off guard!" I exclaimed blushing once again from the memory I'm trying to get rid of.

"Like imagine catching your brother kissing someone in secret and in school! And to make thing worse it was you! I was totally expecting it to be one of the twins!" I heaved and now he was blushing.

The door to the spice kitchen opened and Alfredo came out coughing with smoke coming hour of the kitchens. We both froze seeing Alfredo standing there very confused. We both froze.

"Qu'est ce que tu fais ici?" Noah immediately changed his whole demeanour and smiled innocently at Alfredo.

"We were just grabbing some snacks for the movie me and Isabella were going to watch." Noah said grabbing some bags of chips from the cabinets and pulled me out of the kitchen.

He rushed all the way to his room and slammed the door shut.

"Look just promise to never ever to tell anyone not even your closest friends." Noah pleads.

"I promise on my last kidney I will never tell anyone. Why would I tell anyone anyway?" For some reason Noah looked more stressed about the fact then I thought he would.