Chapter 16 - On Your Bedroom Door

"My turn, angel."

Harry's voice was rough, causing goose bumps to prickle my skin. His eyes shone as he took in my body beneath him. The whiskey was still very much present in its path through my veins, but the look he was giving me seemed to rapidly sober me up. The brightness in his eyes told me that he felt the same.

"What did you have in mind, baby? I'm all yours," I said, and my voice came out just as rough as his.

He lowered himself over me, leaning his weight onto his hands and knees as he hovered over me. His elbows bent as his lips brushed over mine briefly, denying me the kiss that I was aching for.

His hand moved to cup my jaw, forcing my head to the side as he brushed his lips over my jaw, down my neck. Over my collarbone. The hollow of my throat. His mouth refused to give me any of the relief that I craved and instead continued to tease me with barely-there kisses. My breathing increasing slightly, and I worked to control it.

My hands found their way into his curls—their favorite spot—and attempted to pull his head closer to me, silently begging for him to fully press his lips against me. He refused, though, and held his head to where his mouth barely brushed over my skin. I could hardly stand it.

His head moved lower, down between my breasts, and then over the peaks of them. He let out a hot breath over one of my nipples, and quickly followed that with one solid swipe of his tongue over the hardened peak. He moved over to the other breast and copied the actions. I could have screamed out at the pleasure he refused to give me, and my hips shifted against the mattress.

"Harry," I moaned, but it came out as more of a threat than anything else. I was growing tired of the teasing, and he knew it. He basked in it.

As his mouth moved below my navel, he hummed, sending a shock of pleasure straight between my legs. "Patience, angel, ever heard of it?" he mumbled, barely lifting his lips from my skin as he continued even lower. I wanted to roll my eyes at the comment, but couldn't bring myself to focus on anything other than those perfect fucking lips.

I clenched my jaw and shifted my hips again, causing his hands to hold them still against the bed. His mouth lowered over the irritatingly present fabric of my underwear, and I held my breath, silently begging him to relieve me of some of the tension. His lips remained light in their touch as he passed over the spot that I needed him most, instead pressing his lips to the skin of my inner thigh.

I could feel his arrogant smile against my thigh—his stupidly perfect dimples likely appearing—as I let out an involuntary whine at his relentless teasing. It irritated me at how much I wished I could have seen the smile. "Harry," I said again, this time through clenched teeth.

He continued his way down my leg, never leaving full kisses. Only the tortuously soft brush of his lips.

Suddenly, he was standing at the edge of the bed, and he placed his hands on my ankles. Before I could say anything, he pulled my body down the bed so that my ass was at the very edge. I let out a startled squeal, causing a low laugh to rumble out of his chest.

He stood between my legs, and wrapped my own around his hips. I pressed myself closer to him, purposefully shifting my hips against him, causing him to let out a breathless puff of air.

He seemed as though he couldn't decide where he wanted to look—eyes wandering between my thighs, up to my chest, my lips, and finally meeting my own eyes.

He leaned over me, placing his hands on either side of my head, and I was nearly fucking hyperventilating at this point, needing him to end the anticipation. His eyes were the darkest shade of green, nearly wholly consumed by the pupil. His own breathing was uneven, and I knew he was torturing himself just as much. He lowered his head, and I could feel his hot breath puff against my lips, and I involuntarily parted mine slightly, out of pure anticipation.