Chapter {13} - Rated R

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What are you thanking me for?" Devon asked.

"For bringing me here; I know the fire wasn't your fault. None of what that woman has done is your fault. I just get so angry whenever she tries to put herself into our relationship, well if you wanna even call it that." Bray- Lynne began.

" I've never really dated anyone, but I know I wouldn't want to. Not after you. You're so kind and you act all tough, but on the inside you have a heart of gold and I truly do love that about you." Bray- Lynne looked away from Devon, her checks a bright red, she had never expressed how she felt about someone before.

Devon gently grabbed a hold of Bray's chin. Turning her so she was eye to eye with him "You love me?" He asked, his heart squeezing at the thought.

Bray felt her cheeks heat up even more. She didn't mean for it to slip. But it was true. Devon had somehow managed to steal her heart and she didn't really want it back either.

"I think so." Bray answered him.

Devon smiled and leaned in so his lips were just beside Bray's ear " I don't think I love you, I know I do."

Bray-Lynne sucked in a deep breath of air, her heart started to race and her palms began sweating. She couldn't believe that Devon had just admitted to loving her.

"I have loved you since god knows when. I don't remember it happening. But I do remember wanting you and only you. Your smile is infectious and your eyes light up the entire room. It doesn't matter what you say or do, you make my heart race and my body feel things I never knew were possible." Devon kissed the side of Bray's head as he finished talking.

He felt the shudder that went through her as he talked. He felt her arms wrapped around him.

"Devon" Bray whispered.

"Yes?" He asked.

Her next words sent a shiver down his spine.

"Take me, please."

Devon got to his feet, pulling Bray-Lynne up with him. He held her hand as he led her to the back room, where the bedroom was.

He shut and locked the door before turning around to face the beautiful woman.

"Come here." He used his hand to usher her closer.

She did as she was told and walked over to Devon.

Wrapping his arms around her body she could feel him pulling the zipper to her dress down, she felt the cool air hit her bare back causing goose bumps to form all over her skin.

The dress fell down pooling around her ankles, leaving her in only her bra, panties and sandals.

Devon ran his hands down her back. Feeling the soft skin and goosebumps where he had just touched.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, his lust filled eyes roaming over her body.

Devon picked Bray up, her legs wrapping around his waist as his hands held her up by her butt. He walked the two of them over to the full sized mattress that was pushed up against the wall.

Gently he laid her down on the bed. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Bray whispered to him. She was sure. Devon was the only one for her. She was sure of that. No other man would be able to compare to him.

Bray watched as Devon slowly unbuttoned his shirt, letting it fall off his shoulders and onto the floor. He then went to his belt and slowly undid that. Sliding his pants off his hips he was left standing in his boxers.