Prologue

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoy my story. I posted this story on 5H fanfiction on Tumblr as well, but It is my story. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you guys think.

______

Lauren woke to the plain white walls of the White House like she did every day, and like everyday she was alone. “It’s lonely at the top,” her mom used to always say. Oh, how right her mother was. From a very young age she knew what she wanted, to be the first female president of the United States of America. And at only the age of 25 her dream had became a reality but she had never stopped to consider what she would do after. Her life was by theory perfect, she was the youngest president in the history of the United States, she was the first female president and she did it all without a husband, oh and she was Latina. How could anything she did next ever top that?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Come in.”

“Good morning Madam President, I just want to go over you itinerary for the day. Today is a very busy day, you have your first National Christmas Tree Lighting and there will be performances,” her assistant continued but Lauren tuned her out, she really wasn’t in the mood. She just wanted to get more sleep.