She slowly gets up from my lap and gives me a look that says how could you, before exiting the room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ginny snaps before getting up and rushing out, Hermione trailing behind her.

The veritaserum seems to have worn off, as I'm now able to say what I'm truly thinking.

"What I said isn't true! I've never felt like that in my life, I swear!" I try to explain to nobody in particular, but no one seems to listen as they all continue to cuss me out and talk amongst each other about the recent events that just unfolded.

I stand up and chase after the girls, but I don't even make it to the doorway before I'm slammed against the wall.

"Don't even think about it Hufflepuff," Fred hisses as he pins me to the wall by my collar.

"You're not going anywhere near her," George continues, staring daggers at me from beside his twin.

"I think this is the only time I'll ever agree with a Weasley," Malfoy sneers as he takes Fred's other side, completely blocking my view of the doorway.

"Guys, I swear, something is wrong with that potion because I've never even thought those things bef-"

"Save it Diggory. How could you be that fucking stupid?" Blaise Zabini cuts me off as he approaches us.

I see Ron and Harry make their way over to us with fury and disappointment radiating from their eyes.

"You could've just broken up with her earlier mate. You didn't have to wait to do it in front of an audience," Ron scoffs as he exits the common room.

"Yeah, I like you Cedric, but that was a real dick move," Harry says in a disappointed voice before following suit.

I break free of Fred's grasp, and force my way through the lot that tried to block me in.

"Bella wait!" Hermione and Ginny call from far up ahead as they run down the corridor after her.

"Just talk to us Maxwell!" Ron and Harry shout as they catch up with their girlfriends, still sprinting after her.

The only words racing through my mind as I try to catch up with all of them are I need to fix this.

I can't even begin to think about what life would be like without her. Even though we've only known each other for a little over two months, I can't remember a time where I've felt more happy and whole.

Ever since we met, all I can seem to think about is her. I was beyond ecstatic when I found out she liked me even a fraction of the amount I like her.

I eventually catch up to Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Ginny who have all rounded the corner towards the dungeons.

"Bella please wait!" I shout, continuing to run down the hallway, but it's no use as I see her slip through the portrait door.

I groan and slump against the wall in frustration as I see the four of them turn to me.

"I don't know how you plan on fixing this, but you better do it fast," Ginny scoffs as the four of them pass me, heading back the way they came.

-

Bella's Pov

It's been awhile since what happened, though I'm not sure exactly how long. It could've been weeks for all I care.

If I had to guess, I'm pretty sure it's been several days, but I couldn't be bothered to pay attention.

I've cried all the tears left in my body, to the point where now I'm just numb.