I need to get this off my chest.

So guys, I want to ask you all a question: Are there any fanfics that doesn't involve the cast of RWBY casting what they're reacting?

The reason I do this: not only I recently get back into TF2, but also because I can't find a single react fic that involves them in a media, story, setting and characters completely different from what they are.

Look, I'm not saying you should not read them, go read what you like. I'm not judging. It's just that it's so hard to find something like this.

I tried to find RWBY React fics similar to this, and there are only a handful.

If you're not getting what I meant by, "RWBY casting themselves of what they're reacting"? Here are a few examples:

1. RWBY Multiverse fanfics (Basically, Rwby in a completely different scenarios and all that mumbo-jumbo.)

2. Arc-Multiverse fanfics

3. RWBY react to "Fandom (But that fandom have their characters swap for RWBY cast members)"

You get what I'm getting at? I know some like these kinds of React fics, but for me, personally, I don't like them. It felt cheesy and It breaks the feeling. Even if I don't recognize the media, I could tell it won't satisfy me.

I remembered how much I like some Gacha react vids, because they took the characters from a fandom, make them watch something that is not related to them and it's the same experience for you, except you can watch how these characters react. I take that concept, which is really old, and implement it into a fanfic.

So please, let's try make some fanfics like this. One of my favorites is a Titanfall x Rwby react fic called, "RWBY React to Titanfall 2".