Meet the Soldier

Ruby: Okay, who's ready for the next one?!

Everyone: We are!

Pyrrha: Hmm... This one is named "Soldier". I'm guessing he's more well mannered.

Blake: Wouldn't bet on it.

Weiss: Well at least let's hope he could be save.

Ruby: Let's play it!

The first thing they see is a masked man using a flamethrower and do a taunt before being blown up. The second is a man drinking before he gets blown up as well. The last shows the same big dude giving a finger gun and shouted, "POW", before he gets blown up.

"Meet the SOLDIER"

Weiss: Well, I guess I was wrong.

Pyrrha: But where is this soldier?

The scene then shows a man wearing his helmet, but it obscures his eyes from the audience as he is giving a speech, "If fighting is to ensure victory and you must fight!"

Weiss *sarcastic*: Very inspiring speech.

Ruby: Heck, Yeah! It is!

"Soldier: Sun Tzu said that! And I say he knows a little more about fighting than you do pal, because he invented it! And then he perfected it, so no living man can best him in the ring of honor!"

Cut to a craze Soldier holding a shovel as he screams his war cry.

Weiss: Yep, definitely crazy.

Yang: Crazy awesome.

The Soldier ran through the lane killing an enemy with a shotgun, before turning around, shouting, "Maggots!", And blowing up a medical officer.

Ruby: He manage to keep running while holding a weapon like that!

Blake: I'm gonna take a guess that everyone can run while using their weapons.

Ruby: Oh.

The camera pans away to witness the chaos of the battlefield by these "mercenaries".

Ruby: That insane!

Weiss: I have no clue how anyone without Aura could survive that!

Pyrrha: Then they must be skilled enough to survive this chaos.

Soldier makes his speech, while using his two grenade to make a point, "Then he use his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth..."

Ruby: Earth?

Blake: It's basically like Remnant except without Aura, grimm and all sorts of wacky things. Apparently this takes place in the 60s, Earth time.

Weiss: I heard that Earth has made reasonable tech, but I'm getting side track. Continue please.

Yang: Wow, Ice queen getting warm~

Weiss: Shut up.

"... Then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one", then he hits his two grenades together. Everyone around Ruby, covers both her eyes ears till he finished saying it, causing Ruby to put as she didn't see what he meant.

Back to the video, Soldier went through and rocket jump near a man and his sentry gun, causing both to die and the latter to get destroyed.

Yang: Awesome.

Nora: Maybe I should do something like that.

Ren: Oh God 😰

Soldier ran across the pipe to shoot a rocket at the Big dude and his friend, again killing them. Soldier lands on the ground while grabbing something, with a masked man making himself visible as he's about to stab Soldier.

Ruby: Watch out!

Weiss: Ruby Wait!

With one quick motion, Soldier turn fast and smack the masked man with a shovel, blood trailing the man.

Ruby: Yay!

Yang: I have to say, it could give Blake's semblance and senses a run for its money.

Blake: Yang. [Death glare]

Yang: he he, okay calm down girl. Or you want to be with Zwei?

Blake: Please no.

Yang: It's okay girl, it's not like I'll do it to ya.

Back to the video, Soldier laughs a bit before speaking to them again, "And from that day forward, if you see a bunch of animals in one place, it's called a zoo!". It cuts to the beheaded figures on a fence, causing some of the group, particularly Jaune, to almost puked.

The screen turns to the outro, this time on Soldier and pans back for the title to show the rest of the crew.

"Team Fortress 2"

"Soldier: Unless it's a farm"

Weiss: Well, I hope the next one isn't as insane as this guy.

Yang: Weiss try not to "wnix" it.

Blake: Yang, just be quite.