Meet the Sniper

Ruby: Ooh! This one is like me!

Yang: Really? I thought Scout is like you. You know the speed, the talking speed and just speed in general.

Blake: Just play the video.

Ruby: Right!

The video starts off with a van driving down a deserted road. Inside, there's a bubble head on the dashboard. A hand moves over and flicks the head, then say, "Boom, headshot".

Meet the SNIPER

The scene shows a man wearing a hat and sunglasses talking to the camera.

"Sniping is a good job, mate"

Ruby: Heck yeah it is!

Weiss: At least he seems calmer than the rest.

Yang: Gotta be honest, the accent sound similar to...

Blake: Velvet!

"It's challenging work. Out of doors. I guarantee, you'll not go hungry, because at the end of the day, long there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead"

It first comes to Sniper brushing his teeth and spit out the water. The camera glances towards the Heavy. It cuts to Heavy in the Sniper's scoped cross-hairs. A shot is fire and it killed the Heavy, and hit the Demoman's bottle. The shards hit Demoman, causing the mercenary to shoot his grenades and fell down, causing a large explosion.

"Ooh"

Ruby: Wow! He's amazing!

Pyrrha: And he did line up that shot perfectly. Though based on his reaction, it was unintentional, but still, great skill.

Now, Sniper is holding on a landline talking to his parents, "Dad, dad I'ma... I'm not a craze gunman, Dad! I'm an assassin! What a difference be?! One is a job and the other is mental sickness!"

Yang: Well, he and Weiss do have something in common.

Weiss: Let me guess: Parents not agreeing with him? Understandable.

"I'll be honest with you, my parents do not care for it"

Weiss: Yep.

Sniper is now seen climbing a ladder onto a tall structure. Sniper is in position and notices something, "I think his mate saw me." Just as he finished his sentence, he is been attacked by machine gun. "Yes, yes he did". Now it's a time-lapse of Sniper sitting in a corner.

Ruby: That must be a long time.

Yang: I know. Doing nothing, but looking down the scope is exhausting.

Blake: At least he's doing his job.

A machete is pierced through a Well dressed man's clothing. Killing the man. When someone pulled out the machete, it is revealed to be Sniper.

"Feelings? Look mate, you know who got a lot of feelings? Left for bludgeoning their wife to death with a golf Trophy."

Pyrrha: Okay. Very unintentional information.

Weiss: I'm guessing he is insulting those who insults him about having no feelings. I mean, we have already seen who absolutely has none!

Everyone shivers by thought of... Him.

"Professionals have standards."

The scene skips to Sniper holding his hat over his chest.

"Be polite..."

Next is Sniper killing everyone he sees

"Be efficient..."

The camera move to show Sniper pointing the Rifle at the camera.

"... have a plan to kill everyone you meet", [Bang!]

Team Fortress 2

Ruby: That is so cool! He even kill then using a bolt-action rifle!

Weiss: Well he is the calmest person we've seen so far, so professional.

Yang: Well, Weiss, now you have standards to live up to.

Weiss: Shut it!