Meet the Pyro

Ruby: Next up, The Pyro!

Yang: Sounds hot.

Blake: This isn't one of your flirts now, is it?

Yang: No, it's in the name "pyro".

Weiss: Must to do something with fire.

Jaune: It does sound somewhat similar to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: My name does come from the word fire. Let's see what he can do.

"Meet the PYRO"

The music starts with an eerie music sounding the video, with a man holding an axe walking on a road, crushing a nearby glassed by his foot. Everyone held onto each other, as they feel the music intensifies the moment.

"I fear no man. But that thing... It scares me"

The breathing of its mask sends chills down their spines, with the people infront of the man running away, a Scout trying to get in.

"No, I... I ain't, I ain't talkin about that freak, okay! He's not here is she? How can I get this $&# thing off!" The red Scout hurried out, smacking the camera down.

The figure, kicks down the door with a flamethrower pointing the inside, much to the horror of the group. By this point, it has made clear that the man, or thing, is the Pyro and It's insane!

"One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask."

The Pyro spew out his fire as it rages and ravages the town, spreading it everywhere!

"What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?"

The camera zooms closer to the Pyro, before zooming further into its eyes.

A light glows as it gets closer to the source. Soon they are presented to what the Pyro sees.

"¶ Do you believe in magic?¶"

The camera pans to show the Pyro in a completely different place, one filled with pushed glass and happiness.

"¶ In a young girl's heart... How the music can free her whenever it starts¶"

Ruby: Huh, it's alright?

Yang: I wouldn't be too sure about it.

A baby with wings is seen eating a rather large sandwich. It flys about in a happy demeanor.

"¶ And it's magic, if the movie is groovy¶" "¶It make you feel happy like an Old-time movie... I'll tell you about the magic, it'll free your soul, but it's like trying to tell a stranger about rock and roll¶".

The Pyro grabbed a lollipop and screams. The baby run towards the Pyro as he latter did the same. Skipping and jumping till he strikes the baby as it cuts to real life. Everyone reels back in shock and Ruby is already tearing up, so does a few.

Yang: It's okay Ruby, I'm here.

Ruby: Y-Yang!

Weiss: That guy, is Insanity on a whole different level!

The scene cuts back to the dream world, where the baby is given a lollipop in the mouth.

"¶ If you believe in magic, don't bother to choose¶"

Pyro then look at an approaching Baby scout. The baby lands on the Music thrower and Pyro blows bubbles at it.

"¶ If it's jug band music or Rhythm and blues.¶"

Cut to Reality as the Pyro shot a flare into the Scout, killing him and causing the later to scream.

"¶ Your feel the start tapping and you can't seem to find... How you got there, so just blow your mind.¶"

Pyro and the babies spotted a baby medic about to hide in a box, which prompted Pro to close the lid properly. However, in the real world, he locked the medic inside of a wooden warehouse, burning him alive.

Back at the dream world, Pyro is skipping happily as the babies dance about to the music, cheerfully and without any distress. Last we came back to reality as everyone scream in terror with the fires being spread every inch of the town. A man falls out of the house and crawls to a nearby legs, begging for help. Much to the horror of the man, and the teams, it's the Pyro, who swiftly ended the man's life, while tilting its head in some measure of pleasure.

The outro zooms out of the Pyro and shows the rest of the team.

"Team Fortress 2"

Ruby: Phew, Glad that's over. So how was it?

Everyone stayed silent, eyes widen of what they've just witness. The destructive, brutal and insane nature of The Pyro makes the others fear for their lives.

The video wasn't finish as a whistling Pyro moved away from the town as the Soldier, the last man alive, died by a hole in his chest. Falling flat with the camera zooming away from the helmet to show what's left of the town.

Ruby: I guess we all needed a break.

Everyone: Yeah.

Ruby: Well thanks to the holidays, we can rest as much as we needed. I'll turn off the light.

Ruby closes the video and switched off the lights. Screams were made and Ruby quickly switched back on to see her friends hiding. Ruby shrugs and sleep with Yang, still shock by the video.