Meet the Engineer

After a break to the cafeteria, the team went back to the dorm and open up the next video. Already terrified of the Pyro, most are hesitaten to play, due to the Pyro. After sometime, they finally played the video.

"Meet the ENGINEER"

A soothing sound of a played guitar, goes through the ears of the group, relieving themselves if the situation. It cuts to a man wearing a builder's hard cap, welding goggles and gloves.

"Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems", the soothing and calm voice of the engineer spoke to the camera.

Weiss: Wow this is calm.

Yang: Still recovering from the last video?

Weiss: Yep.

Blake: Well, based on his outfit, he does fit the bill as one.

A bullet hit the side of his car, causing the group to jump.

"Not problems like "What is beauty" because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy."

Two more shots but the van. "I solve practical problems".

Weiss: How is he calm, even being shot at!

Blake: Probably he have something in defense that he feel safe.

Pyrrha: It does make sense that he solve anything that is not philosophical.

Jaune: Yeah.

A sound of machine firing and a loud death scream occurs. "For instance, how am I gonna stop some big mean mother huber from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind?"

Ruby: What?

Weiss: I've never heard of what he have said.

Yang: And I thought you're the intelligent one here.

Weiss: Shut it.

The machine turns to shoot another guy, killing him as well.

"The answer..."

Another turret shoot a person.

Weiss: Let me guess: a gun?

"... It's a gun"

Yang: Wow, nice insight there, Weiss.

Weiss: I didn't mean it!

Yang: [Laughing]

"... And if that don't work..."

A turret fire its missiles at an unknown target.

"Use more gun."

The missiles explodes, making the target yell, "MY ARM!". An arm landed next to the Engineer's foot.

"Like this, Heavy caliber, tri-mounted little ol' number design by me..."

Ruby: Okay. So I guess he design for everything.

Weiss: Well, he is call the Engineer for a reason.

The Engineer kicks the hand away, causing his turret to aim and hit the arm.

"... Built by me", the tripod moves swiftly and kills another.

"Your best hope...", The wind blows on him, "... It's not pointing at you". He finishes his song with the camera panning out to show what is actually attacking him.

"Team Fortress 2"

Ruby: That was... Amazing!

Weiss: Cleverly design sentries. Atlas would want something like that.

Everyone looked to Weiss.

Weiss: What? For protection services.

Ruby: Oh yeah, fo you see how fast they fire!

Yang: Yeah. Scout got some speed.

Ruby: Okay, that's what we like. Who's up for the next guy!

Everyone: We are!