Meet the Demoman

Ruby: Alright gang! Here's the next class!

"Meet the DEMOMAN"

Nora: Ooo! Guess we've found the explosive guy!

Yang: Like you?

Nora: Heck yeah!

The scene starts off with explosion with a man running through them as the building exploded. The man in question is smiling, while having a boonie on top, a grenade launcher and an eye-patch.

"What makes me a good Demoman?"

Pyrrah: A little heavy on the accent, don't you think?

Yang: Yeah, almost sounded like Weiss's, but more rougher and heavier.

The screen cuts to the same man in a room full of explosive crates, "If I was a bad Demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussing with you now, would I?!"

Yang: Very loud... Reminds me of someone [glances at Weiss]

Weiss: Why me?! You're louder!

Yang: *snorts* Yeah, he he.

Now, Demoman is outside screaming, "Let's do it!", Before charging into battle, grenade launcher in hand. He ran through against the wall with explosions trailing behind him.

Ruby: Wow, he even dodge explosives!

Nora: *screeching* this is the best!

Now back in the room with Demoman telling, "One crossed wire wayward pinch of potassium chlorate one errant twitch! And Kablewie!"

Ruby: That sounded like a delicate operation for an explosive guy.

Nora: He did dedicate his life to live fearlessly and with explosions everywhere!

Demo's back outside shooting a grenade at the wall and landed on an approaching Pyro, blowing the Pyro up into pieces. Then switch to Demo drinking...

Weiss: He's really that down?!

Ruby: Reminds me of...

Ruby and Yang: Uncle Qrow.

Yang: Though, having said that, I bet Demo can beat Uncle Qrow in a drink contest. I mean, just look at the guy!

The sentry gun forms up and manages to shoot down the Scout. However, it didn't anticipate Demoman shooting two grenade and destroy it. And back to him drinking and then stopped. "They gotta make you. I'm a black Scottish cyclops. They got more (Beep) than they got the likes of me"

Ruby: Well, I guess that's what people called him.

Jaune: Seems mean.

Yang: Still makes sense because of the... Eye.

Ruby: Still, poor man.

Yang: You meant, Poor DemoMan.

Weiss: Yang, can you do something for me?

Yang: Okay.

Weiss: Shut up!

The music changes and the Demoman began to tell his triumph. "So! T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cocksure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me, I say! I’ll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the ‘ol brimstone.”!" A bunch of BLUs rush at Demoman with him smirking and run the other direction intending for them to follow. Demoman turns around and have an idea. The other BLUs close in on his position, to where Demo launches his sticky grenades to the side of the entrance, away from any sight to the entrance. "I’m a grim bloody fable… with an unhappy BLOODY end!!" The BLUs pass through to see Demoman saluting to them, then...

[BOOM!]

Everyone in the room, cheers and scream in excitement as Demoman singlehandedly defeated a force more than him.

"Demoman: [Laughs] Oh they gonna have to glue you back together, IN HELL!"

Team Fortress 2

Ruby: That's gotta be the most exciting thing I've ever seen in my life!

Nora: Explosions everywhere! Woo hoo!

Yang: Now that is awesome!