"We can't have her for too long. Her brothers for sure will want to celebrate with her too. Also, I'm sure Junkyu oppa would want to celebrate with her too." Eunkyung eonnie reminded her making Nari eonnie pout.

"It's alright, I already told my brothers that we can all meet up tomorrow! Also, the others would most likely just meet me at night since they're very busy now for their upcoming full album." I reminded them and they all cheered making me laugh.

"Here, eat some eggs." Mulan eonnie told me as she hands me two boiled eggs and I stare at her, confused as to why she gave me eggs.

"In China, we encourage people to eat eggs on their birthday because it symbolizes new life. So eat up," she ordered me making me smile before eating it anyway since it's her request.

She pats my head before eating her food again. I smiled when I saw her eating plenty of food today since she rarely eats a lot, and would sometimes purposely skip some meals too and it's making me worry, but I'm happy that today she ate well.

After eating, Mulan eonnie said that she'll be the one who'll wash the dishes, but what shocked us was Nari eonnie said she'll be helping Mulan eonnie wash the dishes because she never does that chore!

"This is a miracle!" Eunkyung eonnie said, her eyes wide as she's pointing at Nari eonnie who's wearing the pink gloves and an apron around her waist.

"For the first time in forever~" me and Eunkyung eonnie sang in a teasing way as we're dancing in front of Nari eonnie who's really annoyed now.

"Yah! Just go!" Nari eonnie told us before rolling her eyes making me and Eunkyung eonnie laugh. Nari eonnie then went to Mulan eonnie who's already starting to do their chore for today.

And I saw how bright Nari eonnie's smile is as she watched Mulan eonnie do her thing making me smile too because I'm glad that we're getting closer not just as fellow members, but as friends too.

"She's weird today." I told Eunkyung eonnie and she agreed.

"That's what love does to you," Hiraya eonnie jumped into the conversation making me furrow my eyebrows at what she said.

"Nari eonnie loves someone?" I asked, disbelief was evident in my tone because I've known Nari eonnie ever since we were kids and she never shows any signs of being attracted to guys.

"From what I can see, maybe it's not love. Just a slight crush." Hiraya eonnie told me, a smile plastered on her face as she's gently stroking my hair as I pout.

"But she never show any interest in guys!" I whined. Nari eonnie is already an adult, but she never had a boyfriend before. She's just really focused on her dream, and she never even once had a crush too.

"Who told you it's a guy though?" Hiraya eonnie asked me, making me more confused. Nari eonnie likes girls then?

"She likes a girl?" I asked, confused, because I always thought that Nari eonnie is a girl, and that she likes boys. Guess I was wrong, and I mentally slap myself for assuming one's sexuality just because of the way they act.

"Maybe. You're not against it, right?"

I immediately shook my head at what Hiraya eonnie said. I was never the type to hate someone just because of his or her gender. If she likes a girl, then it's okay as long as she doesn't hurt someone. It's her life, so it's her choice.

But I was just shocked since Nari eonnie never opened up about her sexuality to us.

"So Nari eonnie is a lesbian?" I asked, still confused since in Korea, it's not a topic many talk about. But that doesn't mean I'm against it. Everybody has the right to love anybody they want to love.