Specials! 26: Next Heir's worry

Start from the beginning

Hearing that, Asia gaped as if she didn't expected the words. She was deeply moved and had a hard time responding.

“Oh my…..what should I do, Issei! Having the son of Maou-sama call me Onee sama is too much for me, but I feel very happy!”

“You can be happy about it sincerely." Issei said to Asia. "Then Millicas-sama, what do you think about Xenovia and Irina over here?”

“Oh, this sure makes me nervous. So what does the son of a Maou think about me?”

“Even an Angel like me is really keen to hear it, despite being nervous!”

Xenovia and Irina fixed their posture, which is a rare thing, as they were
waiting for the words of Millicas.

“Yes, Xenovia-san is a holy sword wielder, correct? I also watched the Rating Game. You looked really amazing when you defeated the opponent with absolute power!”

Hearing Millicas' praises, Xenovia nods her head confidently.

“Fufufu, you sure understand it very well.”

“But since you hold many abilities for the holy sword, I think you would be able to fight as a technique-type by using a few more of the traits of your holy sword. For example, cutting down your opponent without them realising it, by using the Transparency sword and also using the Mimic sword as a camouflage, while you charge up a huge amount of aura and I think it might be good using the Transparency sword and Mimic sword at the same time!"

*(DING!)*

Xenovia's grin started to fade when Millicas started to talk about her bad points.

"Even if your power is strong, people would research about it after a while. It’s not like you will always have Gasper-san’s support, like in the Bael match. To not let that happen, you have to--”

“Y..Yeah…..I will……be careful from now……” Xenovia is in shock and her face looks gloomy. On the other hand, Kiba is crying with joy and had tearful eyes.

Lately, he kept on telling Xenovia about the importance of a technique-type during battles, but Xenovia just laughed that off by saying “I can just blow those things away, by increasing my power further with training."

“Ufufu, looks like Xenovia received accurate remarks from Millicas-sama! You have to be careful from now, okay? So, what do you think about me?”

Irina points at and asks about herself. Millicas then responds with a smile.

“Yes! You are the self-proclaimed Angel, correct!? I have heard rumors about you!”

“It’s not self-proclaimed! I am a real Angel!” protested Irina with tearful eyes.

"I was told by Father that rather than acting individually, a reincarnated Angel can use their actual traits more efficiently by working as a group. The Brave Saints system which Heaven created by using the idea of Evil Pieces, is the twelve cards which each of the Seraph and High-level Angels have to use, to make people reincarnate into an Angel." Millicas said.

"Each High-level Angel chooses the suit of their liking. Though the ones with a fixed suit are Michael-sama with Spades, Gabriel-sama with Hearts, Raphael-sama with Clubs and Uriel-sama with Diamonds." added Rias. She then decided to educate the members more about the system.

"The Brave Saints system, just like the traits of each of the chess pieces of the Evil Pieces, has a special ability of their own. Those were based on card games, for example Black Jack. Each suit gather reincarnated Angels and then make it 21."