Pg.1

POV- Kageyama
It's been a while since I've seen Hinata. He's been extremely busy lately and I miss him a lot. I decided to surprised him. I don't mind if Natsu or his mother and father are home as we get along really well.

I walk to their house while listening to 'Somebody that I used to know' by Gotye and Kimbra (the song I chose). I'm happy that Hinata and I are in a good relationship. So many of these songs are sad and depressing and I hope that never happens between me and Hinata.

I get close to his house and switch of my music. I knock on the door and Natsu opened it smiling.

"Phew, I thought you and nee-chan had a bad break up. Luckily you're still friends though!" Natsu said as she saw me.

I was so confused. What does she mean? Hinata and I are still strong and going.

"What do you mean Natsu?" I asked scared for the answer.

"Hmm? Hinata has a new boyfriend!" Natsu said smiling. My face immediately dropped. New boyfriend? Surely not! It must be a misunderstanding.

"Ok Natsu I'm going in to see his new boyfriend ok?" I said sweetly. No matter how sad or confused I am, I could never take it out on Natsu.

"Ok!" Natsu responded leading me in and closing the door. I rushed upstairs to Hinata's room and opened the door. I saw Hinata and Oikawa having a full on make-out session on his bed. I dropped to my knees.

This couldn't be true right!? My heart rate doubled and I was struggling to breathe. Oikawa looked me in the eye and smirked kissing Hinata harder.

I didn't want to deal with this so I ran and ran and ran. Thoughts spiralling through my head.

What did I do wrong? Why Oikawa? He was a mother to me! Why not just break up with me? Am I really that bad? Maybe my parents were right.... I'll never find someone who loves me! The only person for me is my sister but now she's gone and married in another state.

I'm alone and it's my fault. I'm unloveable. I'm rude. I'm a horrible person. I should just die....

Colours spiralling past me, trees being green blurs. I heard people yelling at me for bumping into them but it was muffled. My tears blocked my vision and my legs started to ache.

I sprinted to the city area of where we live and found the tallest building. If the fall didn't take me out then the cars will!

I scurried up trying to calm myself down so I don't look suspicious. I sprinted up the stairs, my muscles breaking. If the mental pain wasn't there I would've been in tears from the physical pain. I opened the door and saw nobody at the top.

I stood at the top and took of my shirt feeling the cool wind hitting against my skin. I took of my shoes and then smiled looking around me. I would be free and maybe find a person who loves me in the next life!

I took a step forward and jumped. My hearing was blocked by the rapid speed I was falling at. I slowly closed my eyes and said goodbye as I felt myself get closer to the ground. The wind bursting my ear drums.

This is it

This is it.

I'm finally going to be free.

Goodbye world, and sorry for being unloveable.

Omg I'm in tears 😭✋ this is my new story and I hope you like the storyline! Bye kiddos 🤪