Chapter 50:Final chapter

Start from the beginning

What?Did he enstrangled him?No he married his Noor you can imagine how jealous Ahmad will be right?

He got a heartache because of Janan we did all we could in fact we almost cried for Ahmad but God so kind we found Janan....

Yaa Ibrahim how did you meet her?You mean How she met Yaa Khalil?Shw smiled she so much respect you like her real brother....

Well we met in Makkah at tawaf area,you know she is Ailurophobiac so I went to check up on Ahmad,he was praying to God to unite him with Noor while I spotted her and from that moment we became brother and Sister.....

Masha Allah!So she met him after praying,no they didn't meet till after a year,Yaa Ibrahim wallahi I am curious please tell me how they met and all....

Let me get your food first,She hastily arranged and came back,Tell me Yaa Ibrahim she said while feeding him...

Can I eat first?she blushed but y are you so eager,because I will hear it from genuine source not the social media lies....

Ohk then Ahmad met Janan on the 20th founders day of SIS and he had an eye contact with her and fell in love immediately he asked hired someone to scrutinize her every move....

While she fell in love with him and always searching for his pictures on the internet or she would snap his pictures from the school magazine....

Oh my God!That was funny she laughed it was not funny Hafsat Ahmad became seriously ill because she was married then.....

She got divorced but we didn't know that was when I met her in Makkah and we exchanged phone numbers and he forbade me from calling her that she is married,oh My God!

After a year I called her and she told us she is not married,so when she went to Abuja we met her there,Oh My my I wonder the kind of hug .....

What hug?Janan is a very well cultured I respect her for that,so tell me Yaa Khalil I am eager,he smiled y didn't you ask Janan?

Please Yaa Khalil,ohk I called her and she came and met me in the chalet in Sadauki hotels,so I invited her in the living room....

And God they stare at each other she couldn't move he couldn't utter a  word,you see I never know she was in love with him and looking for him all over.....

Sincerely at first I thought she has fallen for me not knowing she has fallen for my cousin brother,she smiled I am getting jealous....

So he did not hug her upon all the illness no he stare at her and she stare back at him,for couple of minutes I could sense the love between them I then ask her to sit....

She greeted him and sat down,what Yaa Ibrahim how can I not hug someone I love to the extend of scrutinizing her every move...

Janan is the most gentle person I know,she is cool and calm and gentle,he stare at her you can tell he feels like giving her a bone crushing hug....

Ohh he stare at her and she felt like staying forever she then left the next day he did not let me rest.....

He came earlier than early and we went to meet her,she laughed hysterically but she was not aware of the love?She was not but from the physical emotions you can tell.....

She keeps blushing and the Ahmad that will not smile is the one smiling,but wait Yaa Ibrahim what about his girlfriend?

He never had a girlfriend you know what Hafsy I for once thought my Rufa'i was impotent,we both laughed....

How did he tell her he loves her?I arranged a meeting that night and he couldn't utter it out I have to chime in....

I wish I have seen her reaction she was flabbergasted she stood up and even called me by my name......