I don't need a fucking soul to there with me. I came in this world by myself and Imma leave this bitch by myself.

I went to my closet and put a jacket on before sliding my slides on. I walked out my room and went downstairs.

"Hi Blu" Kali said as I went to the kitchen.

"Hey" I said back before grabbing a water. She stood there staring at me making me smack my lips.

"Kali what the fuck you want" I asked making her point at the fruit snacks on top of the fridge. I grabbed the whole box and gave them to her making her run upstairs.

I walked out the house seeing Jay in a car smoking making me get in it.

Time to get high.

Jatavia "Paris" Morgan

"Welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you" I asked. I can't stand this fucking job, but until more clients I need another way of getting money.

I could easily ask my dad, but I'm too old to be looking for handouts.

"Lemme get uhhhhh....hot'n'spicy and a value size fry" a woman said.

"Okay your total is 3.52. Pull up to the second window" I said before taking my headset off.

I looked at the clock seeing it was 5 making me get happy. I'm out this bitch.

I went to clock out as one of my co-workers approached me.

"Who be doing your hair cuz it's cute as fuck" she said making me look up.

"Thanks, I do it" I said.

"You do hair" she asked making me nod.

"How much you charge" she asked.

"It depends" I said making her nod before pulling her phone out.

"You got instagram" she asked making me nod.

"Paris with a space between each letter" I said as she typed before putting her phone in her pocket.

"Okay Imma text you probably this weekend" she said making me nod.

"Yvette you don't get paid to talk all day" our manager said making her look at him.

"Kinda do, but okay" she said before putting her attention back on me.

"Well let me go back to this stupid ass job" she said before walking away making me chuckle before leaving.

I got in my car before taking my phone off of dnd watching all the notifications come in.

I went to the family group chat seeing them talking.

Morgan family

AR
Who wanna watch Riley?

Jay
Shiettttt

Blu
Ion like kids