"Nice to meet you all"you said with a smile.

---

You took a sip from your cola and took a bite on your sandwich. You were enjoying the sandwich and you were glad they are enjoying it too right now. You're on a sandwich cafe with them since you said that you'll treat them.

They were so shy earlier but now they're chatting with each other comfortably. They are pretty noisy but you didn't really care much as your eyes are focused on the screen of your phone, waiting for someone to text you.

I wonder if they're eating dinner now.

"It tastes like toothpaste"you heard Soobin argue which made you look at them. Yeonjun was frowning and Beomgyu laughed.

"Mint chocolate doesn't taste like toothpaste"Yeonjun argued back.

"Noona, do you like mint choco?"Beongyu asked.

"It's not my favorite but I like it"you replied. Hueningkai clapped at your response which made you chuckle.

"I really hate it"Taehyun stated with a disgust face. You focused on your phone again while they continued arguing about it. Your eyes widened at the notification.

Seokjinie🐋:
I think we'll be done in
an hour or two :)
                                                    You:
                            But it's already 7pm
Seokjinie🐋:
I know.. I'll be home late
Don't worry, we're fine!
                                                   You:
                     That's good, tell me when                    you're on your way home

Seokjinie🐋:
Tell me when you got
home too.
See you later!

                                                You:
                                             See ya

All of you went out of the sandwich cafe after eating. They planned on going to an arcade place so you decided to part ways with them.

"Thank you so much for treating us"Soobin thanked.

"Also for the support"Hueningkai added.

"No problem. Take care!"you said and waved at them. Beomgyu called you and walked closer to you.

"Thank you for coming"he spoke.

"Anything for my brother"you smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Do you need more money?"you asked and he shook his head.

"Oh! You're not using the seashell necklace?"he questioned, tilting his head. You looked down and touched it.

"Uhm I'm just trying out something new"you excused. "Now go, don't go home very late. Take care and enjoy!"you said and pushed him gently towards his friends. He nodded and waved at you.

"Take care noona!"

You opened your bag and checked your wallet.

Shit. I didn't bring enough money. I spent everything for the sandwiches.

You sighed and decided to walk on your way home even though there's still a long way to go. Well, at least you can burn some calories.

You started walking on your way home and you suddenly stopped after a while. There's two paths in front of you. The left side is dark but it's a shortcut while the other one has many lights but it's a longer path.

I'll take the shortcut. It wouldn't be that bad.

You entered the shortcut and it was so quiet. The wind was giving you goosebumps and you flinched when you saw a rat. You were starting to regret your decision. It's too dark and it's scaring you. You continued walking anyway and saw two guys on the side. You didn't mind them and just walked.

"Hey"they called. You smelled alcohol in them so you thought they were drunk.

"Hey beautiful"they called once again but you didn't respond and you started walking faster. You felt your heart racing from the nervousness.

Wow, this shortcut isn't that short.

The other one suddenly grabbed your arm and turned you to face them harshly, making you whimper in pain.

"Let me go"you demanded and tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Have a drink with us"he smirked. The other man caressed your bottom, making you feel disgusted.

"Please let me go"you pleaded but they just laughed at you.

"One drink isn't that bad"he said as he placed his hand on your cheek. You gulped nervously and shut your eyes to gather some courage.

One, two, three.

You hit him with your bag on his face and got out of his grip. You started to run but they followed you.

"Help!"you yelled but there's no one in the area. You didn't know where you were going, you just kept on running.

"Come back here beautiful!"you heard them yell. You felt tears forming in your eyes. You ran faster and hid behind a dumpster, catching your breathe as you sat. You held your chest as you can't breathe. As you held your chest, you felt the necklace, remembering what Jin said.  You held the seashell horn pendant and blew it.

You tried to calm yourself but you can't. Your anxiety attack is winning and tears started rolling down your cheeks.

Is this the end of me?

You heard both of them near you. They were also panting.

"Search over there. I'll search here"you heard him say.

You placed your hand on your mouth. Your hands started to shake.

Suddenly, you didn't hear footsteps anymore so you sighed in relief and wiped your tears. You took a deep breathe as you were about to stand up again.

"Here you are beautiful"
You screamed as you saw his face. He grabbed your hand and you were trying to resist, shutting your eyes.

You suddenly heard a groan and didn't feel his grip on your hand anymore causing you to open your eyes. You saw the drunkard man on the ground while you saw another man. You assumed that this man punched the drunk man since his fists were closed.

Your eyes widened as you stare at him. He has a long permed black hair and his nose bridge was high.

"Are you the one who called me?"he asked with a deep voice, glaring at you.

A/N:Hi everyone~ I hope all of you are doing great ☺️ I'm not sure when I'll update next but I hope you wait for it

A/N:
Hi everyone~ I hope all of you are doing great ☺️ I'm not sure when I'll update next but I hope you wait for it. Anyways, don't forget to vote!
Stay safeeee❤️❤️❤️