Results showed that I am a descendant of Uchiha. Not only that but apparently I have an affinity for all 5 chakra natures, which was Water, Lightning, Fire, Earth and Wind. He also said that I had two kekkei genkai beside Sharingan, with another one that is sealed.

While Toga showed no affinities or elements of kekkei genkai, but he did say that he had a jutsu that could grant a person affinities, but the affinities were based on their heritage.

Finished with the explanation we were led to the library again, he looked around a bit before taking out a scroll, and took us to the garden. Where he started to make the preparation, drawing a jutsu circle and reading up on the scroll.

Suddenly I felt two unknown presences, no matter how much I looked around I couldn't find them. That was until I heard a deep gruff voice "Hey boy, what are you looking for?"

I yelped in surprise and looked to the voice and saw an orange looking fox, with red eyes and 9 tails

I yelped in surprise and looked to the voice and saw an orange looking fox, with red eyes and 9 tails. I crouched down to the fox and said "It's nice to meet you. My name is Izuku, If I am correct you must be Kurama".

Kurama looked at me in confusion and said "How do you know me?", with me telling about how Orochimaru told us about the shinobi world, including the tailed beasts, how me and Toga are gonna have chakra, which powers I have and how we are performing a jutsu to grant Toga chakra nature.

Kurama then stated "Well I'll be damned, to think that the Uchiha bloodline is still active after so many years". I activated my Sharingan to prove it, he looked at me and said with a sorrowful voice "To be honest looking at you makes me nostalgic about the past."

I looked at his eyes and they told me everything, he had lost someone he really cared about. I got next to him before sitting down against the wall while saying "I just wanted to say sorry in advance, but it seems like you need it".

Kurama replied with "What do y....", but before he could finish his sentence I had already lifted him into my lap, and started to give him cuddles and scratches behind his ears trying to lift his spirit.

", but before he could finish his sentence I had already lifted him into my lap, and started to give him cuddles and scratches behind his ears trying to lift his spirit

*Ignore the parts that aren't baby Kurama"

I then said "I'm sorry that I can't give you a hug, but I hope this helps", he looked at me with tears escaping his eyes and stated "It's fine, this helps a lot" while leaning into my pants.

Orochimaru then said "It's finished"

~Earlier when we came outside~
~Toga POV~

Sensei was in the middle of the garden, drawing up the jutsu and reading up on the scroll. That's when I heard something around the corner.

As I turned the corner I saw a blue kitten with two tails, but when I got closer I saw that it was wet and shivering

As I turned the corner I saw a blue kitten with two tails, but when I got closer I saw that it was wet and shivering. I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around the kitten. While I was lifting up the kitten I said to it "Well hello there little cutie, My name is Toga, what is your name?"

While being scratched under the it chin it purred while saying "Hi human *Purr*, my name is Matatabi *Puuuurr*, nice to meet you". After a while I heard Orochimaru say "It's finished", I proceeded to put Matatabi down with my hoodie still wrapped around her, before walking over to Sensei.

(Izuku POV)

It took less than 5 minutes to perform the jutsu, afterwards we went to the lab to take a new test to see what the results were. Sensei then told us that Toga had affinity for Wind and Water, and getting a kekkei genkai: ice release.

Orochimaru entered the kitchen as me, Toga, Matatabi and Kurama were eating lunch. He chuckled a bit at the sight he was observing, but then he looked at me and said "I have someone you should meet, he will teach you about your clan and your eyes"

This intrigued me, so we stood up and followed him to the library. When we arrived at the library, we saw Orochimaru weave some hand signs before saying "summoning jutsu: reanimation" and then slamming his hands onto the floor.

Me and Toga were looking at him wide eyed, as he summoned a coffin out of nowhere.

Suddenly the coffin door dropped and a man came out saying "Who ever summoned me should have a good reason, if not then there is hell to pay"

He was about the same height as Sensei. He looked fit and muscular, his hair was the same color as mine and it went all the way down to his hips. But what shocked me the most was his eyes, he had the same eyes as me besides his sclera, which for some reason was black.

Sensei walked up to him and said "My apologies for bringing you back Madara, but I have someone who I think would want to meet you" then I pointed at me.

Not wanting to be rude I stood up and said "Very nice to meet you Madara Uchiha, Sensei told me that you were the strongest Uchiha in your time, and that you know everything that there is to know about my eyes".

The said man looked me over, and then said "How long has it been since the 4th great ninja war?". Sensei responded with "It's been more than 2000 years, and this is your only descent".

He then looked at me while activating his Sharingan with a unique pattern, and before I knew it I was kneeling while I was gasping for air. Madara then stated "He is more than worthy, I'll give him that", I asked what happened and he stated "I saw through your memories with my Sharingan, and I'll say this, you are stronger than I was when I was your age."

Posted 8. January 2021 
1669 words

~Author note~
I don't know if it is actually possible to see memories with the Sharingan, but let's say it is in this AU.