"C-can I take a bite?" I asked eyeing the pancakes. She sighed. "Only if you go freshen up and you can take as many as you want." She said flipping another round. Fair enough.

...

"Mhmm." I moaned licking my lips when the sweet taste of honey stained my lips. "You know, As a girl, you're not supposed to do that if you're in front of a boy. Don't ask me why-

"Why?"

"Because boys of your age are sinful and dirty-minded children now." (Just like you reading this) She explained wiping my mouth with a solvent.

"Okay. Thank you for the pancakes." I said putting the plates in the sink. "Anytime. Can we talk honey?"

"Yes, momma," I told sitting down back on the chair. She sighed rubbing her temples. "You must have found out about Liam." She told softly.

"Yes, he's my brother! He's super nice and so funny. But he says the bad words and- mom! He has a tattoo of my name. He's also handsom-"

"Slow down there ice pups," Momma said giggling. "He's not your real brother. Well, he is but from a different father."

"He told me that," I said confused about where this was leading to. 

"Are you, Ariana, ready to accept Liam?" Momma asked, her eyes slightly teary. I nodded my head and stretched my hands to hold hers. 

"I love both of you," I said referring to Liam and momma. "But I also love papa too. I know he did wro-."

"Please don't say his name in front of me. He disgusts me." She said with scorn. I nodded understanding her. 

"You may still love your father but I forgot my love for him when I found out he cheated on me with Jackie. Now Liam is back, Please don't say his name. I hope Liam can replace that love you had for your ex-father. Please...forget about that man. No matter how hard it is, I want you to know what I'm here for you so is Liam and Chloe. With your friends." She explained. 

I sat in shock comprehending what I was going to say. Forget papa? How am I suppose to forget about the man that is my papa? I love him

"I'm going to the bakery. Wanna come?" She asked hanging her handbag over her shoulder.

"No, but can I stop at Chloe's house?" I asked wearing my sandals. 

"Okay. I'll pick up when I'm done baking some pastries at the bakery." 

After wearing my sandals, We walked to the car and got in, settling my seatbelt as random thoughts ran in my mind. 

"Try to," Momma told. I sighed, my head snapping back at the calm but busy streets as we hit the road. My mind racing with different thoughts and ideas that I couldn't stop thinking about even If I wanted to. 

My new brother

Papa's death

And keeping up with my grades and social life.

It's like being a teen was harder than being an adult. The weird but sad truth was that papa's death looked totally normal to everyone. No one said a thing and momma didn't even tell me where papa's grave was. 

"Thank you." I politely said once the car came to a halt. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car, waving at my mommy's car as it droves away. 

I slowly walked to Chloe's house, this being my 6th time coming here. I rarely come here because of..well, Chloe's dog. Rage. 

I know right? A weird name for a female dog.