Heaven and Hell

Disclaimer: I do not own the background photo on the story cover, I just did some modifications on it. All rights go to the original owner/creator.

*****

Hi people!

So apparently this is originally a Jedward fanfiction I wrote on twitter under another name, and I have decided to upload them all onto my one and only wattpad account which is kind of anonymous, because I want to share my stories with more people - they are not exactly fanfictions in a sense, as the only strings that attach to the fandom are only the appearances of the characters, resembling John and Edward Grimes.

If you come here through twitter though, you probably know who I am ;) But for now I don't really feel like revealing my identity, as I have posted a story (in Chinese, just in case you're wondering, it's probably my one and only story in a language that's not English) based on my very own personal story, and it'd be weird if, just if, the person involved in the story found out...

You can call me C (well well it's kind of stupid as the person will probably know just having this single letter provided but it makes me less nervous, so), or Nightfalls if you like, nice to meet you :)

I hope you guys will like my stories!

Oh and by the way, in my fanfics (Yn) means "your name", so you can put yourself or whatever girl you prefer as the character!

C

*****

Some people said there was an afterlife for every soul. Some would go to heaven and some to hell. But some said you just die and nothing else. No one really knew what would be waiting for you after you die - that was what made death scary.
But I could tell you, there was nothing to be scared of, unless you were a very, very bad person. The saying of heaven and hell was right. There was a hell waiting for you if you were considered a sinner that could not be forgiven. Like killing someone, just one single person, could get you banned from heaven forever.
However, if you were a kind person, then you may gain access to heaven, and join many other angels there. Or else, you would just end up with devils eternally.
You may ask, how did you know that? Well, because, I was an angel. I was good enough that I could go to heaven and joined my beloved ones that had also turned into angels. But now, I must give up my life as an angel for a while - I was given a mission, to save someone from the edge of being banned from heaven. After all, there were people who had a good side buried deep in their hearts, and we would try everything to save them from being doomed.
And it would not be an easy task. I could easily get involved and end up in hell.