Chapter 21: Beach Vacation (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

   Ami pushed the doors to the beach house open with her one free hand. The guys turn around to see the two of you in very revealing attire. 

   Iwaizumi looks at Ami with blush covering his face. The other three do the same, but instead of looking at Ami, they're looking at you. 

   "She's-" Makki begins. 

   "Hot," Matsukawa finished. 

   They acted as though they've never seen a girl before. 

   Normally Oikawa would have gotten defensive, but he was too shocked by what you're wearing to hear the two boys. 

   You stand with your arms crossed over your chest. You pick your head up for one moment but find Oikawa staring at you. You quickly avert your gaze back to the sand. 

   "Hey Hajime, let's go for a swim!" Ami tells the boy in a cheery tone. 

   "Oh...um....yeah," The boy answered, still stunned by the beauty of his girlfriend. 

   The two of them walk off, leaving you with three boys staring at you. 

   At this point, you want to jump off the Empire State Building. The embarrassment was killing you. Oikawa's gaze burning into you only made it worse. Actually, you don't really care about the other two looking at you. The one you care about is Oikawa. The way he looked you up and down, over and over again. It made your heart race. You don't want him to see you like this, but you can't spit out any words. All you can do is wrap your arms around your body even tighter. 

   Oikawa snaps out of it and notices your body language. You looked extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed. Guilt filled his veins. He never wanted to make you feel that way. 

   Then it dawned on him. He looked over at the other two boys and some other men on the beach. 

   Shit, other guys can see her too, Oikawa thinks. 

   The boy grabs his team jacket and throws it over your head. 

   When the fabric covers your eyes, you snap out of your trance. You pull the jacket back so you can see and then look up to find Oikawa standing next to you. 

   You look at him with curious eyes. 

   "Just put it on," Oikawa says in a ticked off tone.  

   "Oh..." You respond with a bit of sadness in your voice. Well, more like disappointment. You couldn't understand why you felt that way, but it stung a little.   

   Oikawa immediately picked up on what you were thinking. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want those guys to look at you like that," Oikawa says while rubbing the back of his neck. You noticed the blush on his face and began to blush yourself. 

   "Oh," was all you could say. 

   As you put the jacket on Makki and Matsukawa started teasing the brown-haired boy. 

   "You just wanna keep her all to your self don't you?" Matsukawa teases. 

   Oikawa's blush deepens even more. "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AND YOU KNOW IT!" The boy yells. 

   "You know Oikawa, sharing is caring," Makki comments, ignoring Oikawa's statement.

   "NO WAY!" The boy yells, getting defensive. 

   "Oh and I thought you said it wasn't like that~," Matsukawa commented. 

   "SHUT UP!"