Day 4- Waiting (part 3)

Warning: Contains swearing

AANG'S POV:

"Shit!" I barked, leaping over to Katara in one motion. I held her up in my hands, easily supporting her weight, and then ran back to everyone else. 

"What happened?" Toph asked. "She fell unconscious. Come on!" I replied. It took us 5 minutes, but we managed to get to Appa. 

"Wait, Aang, we promised On Ji we'd take her with us. Come on, the poor girl's being tracked," Tylee said. I nodded and handed her Katara, and she played with her hair. 

I bolted to the reigns, and I saw Psycho legit an inch away from us. "YIP YIP YIP YIP!" Sokka barked, and Appa took off, soaring into the air. 

"Where the fuck are we going, Aang? We were supposed to stay here," Zuko said. I nodded. "I'm going to find On Ji. I'll drop you off at the replica to tell Iroh and those kids you always put in charge or something," I said. Zuko nodded behind me. 

I airbent Zuko so he safely landed at the replica, and continued to go and find On Ji's school. Yeah, even though the world is messed up, the kids still have school. Not us, though, we're to busy trying not to die. 

I stopped in front of it and gave Azula the reigns. For whatever reason, she knew how to control a flying bison. Maybe she's the one who found Appa in Ba Sing Se when he was lost. Hm. 

I quietly entered the school with the headband on. Everyone wore Fire Nation clothes, we weren't in the mood for out own Elements right now. 

I went to where the metal lockers were and found the one with On Ji's name on it. She wasn't there. And I wasn't about to go and interrupt her class. 

I heard a door being open and decided to use my seismic sense. I found her, she was leaving the bathroom. I walked over to her quietly, careful not to get caught. 

I tapped her shoulder and she almost attacked, but then she saw who I was. "Sorry," she said. I smiled. 

"It's fine. Listen, we're leaving. Right now. Hide and Psycho are on our asses, we don't have much time. Are you coming?" I asked. She looked confused for a little bit. 

"Now?" I nodded. "Ok, let me tell my teacher," she said. No! Before I could stop her, she was in the classroom. I bit down on my lip and balled my fists. Damn it, On Ji! 

She came out a second later, smirking. "Don't worry, I told him my mom's sick. Let's go," she said, walking to her locker. I sighed of relief and followed her as she took all her stuff out and then walked out the door. 

"Sokka!" I barked to the warrior up above me. He heard me loud and clear. "Let go of Suki for a second, you're gonna catch her!" He nodded and held out his hands after a second. 

I used my airbending to fling her up into the air, and Sokka caught her and put her on the saddle. I bent myself up there with my glider, and Azula went back to the saddle. Appa groaned. 

"I know, buddy, it's a lot of people. I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to work with it," I said, rubbing his head. He groaned again. 

"She's twitching, Aang," Tylee said. I turned to look at her, but I caught On Ji looking as scared as she would've been if we were all dragons. 

"Wh-what happened?" she asked. We all snorted. "Two girls were shot in the leg, one was shot in the hand, and one lost her memory this morning and just got it back and is not unconscious," Toph said. On Ji nodded, still terrified. 

"Yeah, I didn't think there would be a fucking hole in your legs!" she said. "Didn't Hide do this?" Sokka asked. She nodded. "I- I'm so sorry! I had no idea!" she cried, holding her hands up to her mouth. 

"Where are the twins?" I asked. "On Appa's tail," Tylee replied. I widened my eyes. "What?! They'll die!" I screamed. "We're fine, Aang! It's nice over here," I heard El say. 

It took them a while to convince me. 

We picked Zuko back up, and he sat down, picking up Mai beneath his hands. "You know we're both awake, right?" Suki asked. Sokka just about had a heart attack, and Zuko widened his eyes. 

"Y-you're eyes are closed!" Sokka said. Toph and I giggled. "Dumbass," Toph muttered. I snorted. "Yeah, we're just tired," Mai said. Sokka and Zuko groaned. 

Tara woke up. 

"What the fuck?! Where am I?!" She barked. I widened my eyes and leaped to the back, and Azula took the reign. 

"Tara..." I whispered. She held close to my chest, and I felt her cold tears against my skin. "It's all ok, baby, I'm here," I assured her. She held her arms around my chest. 

"We're going where?" El asked from behind me. I turned to look at her, sitting next to Sokka, Suki in his arms, Tara in my arms, Tylee in front of me, Zuko next to her, Mai in his arms, On Ji facing straight at Toph, who's back was facing Appa's tail, where the twins were, and Azula steering. 

"We're finding Ursa. Then we're conquering the Colonies back into our name," I said. And with that, Appa soared us through the air. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey everyone! How're you doing? How was this chapter? So, this will be the last chapter of this story, and then we're going to the next one. No, I'm not making a separate book for finding Urs- Wait, I totally am. I have the best idea. Omg omg omg, just wait. This is perfect.

Random: What was the last fanfic you read? I bet it was amazing! (pls tell me im running out of fanfics)

Have an awesome day! (901 words) 

Much love xx -Ema