Day 3- Meetings (part 4)

Warning: Contains swearing, violence, se*ual assault, and blood. 

KATARA'S POV:

"I'm sorry, what  did you just say?" I asked, placing the water back on Suki's leg, watching it turn white again. "Who are you?" she asked. "Ok, shut the fuck up. That's not funny," Mai said. Suki frowned.

"What's not funny? That some strangers come in here in the middle of the morning and start worrying about me? Who the fuck are you people?!" she asked, slapping my hand away. We all gasped. "Suki! We're your friends!  Don't slap her!" Aang said, holding her hands in his.

"Let the fuck go of me! Who the hell are these people, babe?" Suki said. I widened my eyes and we all turned to Sokka. "Are you serious, Suki? It's Aang, Katara, and Mai! Tell me you're kidding," Sokka said.

"I don't know anyone with those names!" she barked, slapping Aang's hands away. I froze her hands to the headboard of the bed and continued to heal her leg.

"What the fuck?! Let go of me right now before I call the guards or something!" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Unless you want to die, I think letting me heal you is a good idea, hun," I said.

Suki's eyes flashed open and started to glow. I jumped back, startled, as Aang caught me. "What the fuck?" I asked. "I'm your soulmate," I whispered, scared that Suki might actually be instead.

"Sweetie, she's having a flashback. I know you're my soulmate, don't worry," he said, rubbing the birthmark under my right thumb. I blushed as I got off of him and went back to heal Suki.

She stopped glowing and turned to look at me. I un-froze her hands and when she gained consciousness, she turned to look at me. "Kat, I'm so sorry, I lost my memory or something." I sighed and hugged her, dropping the water again. 

"Do you remember us?" Aang asked. "Yeah, Aang, I'm so sorry. You too, Mai. What happened?" she asked. "Look at your leg," I said, moving the bright white water on it. She looked down and almost gagged. 

"Oh, gosh, that's a lot of blood," she said. I smiled weakly and bent all the blood away. I would normally put it back in her, but this blood is dirty and could infect her. 

"Wait, where's Tylee and... who else, Toph and Azula?" she asked, kind of uncertain. I nodded. "Yeah, I don't know where Toph went. Azula's making breakfast, and Tylee... Tylee's looking for you!" I said. "Oh, shit," Aang muttered, running out of the room with me at his heal. 

We bolted out the door, but I stopped at the guards as Aang continued to run. "Hey, have some guards watch Sokka and Suki's room, would you?" I asked. One of them nodded. "Of course, Master." I grinned. "Thanks! Carry on, I guess?" I ran off after Aang, but took a turn. We should split up to find Tylee. 

I could never have the royalty life, I can barely speak formally to Zuko. Scratch that, I can't  speak formally to him. But I guess I'm gonna have to deal with it if I want to marry Aang. Which I do. 

I ran around the Nation, searching for Tylee. I couldn't even find her. I searched every corner, inch, even centimetre of the entire Element and couldn't spot her. Oh, yeah, I used Appa. I can't walk that much. 

I was walking back to the Palace, I was stopped by a hand. It pulled me into a corner somewhere, and I couldn't even get out of the person's hand. 

I tried to wiggle out, but they burned my hand. I barked and they slapped me, wrapping their hand over my mouth. I winced at the sting on my cheek, but stopped complaining so I didn't get hurt more. 

They shoved me into a corner, and forced theirself on me. What the fuck?!  Only Avatar Aang is allowed to kiss me, thank you very much! Get the fuck off me, bitch!