Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 6-Maiko)

MAI'S POV:

"Toph, if you don't get your hands off me in the next 5 seconds you're gonna be stuck to the wall across the Palace," I said bluntly. Toph rolled her eyes. 

"You think I wanna watch you? You guys are the reason Sokka had to give Aang 'The Talk,' so I'm not worried about you two changing in the same room. But Ty's making me, so...." 

I groaned and sprinted to Zuko and I's room. I found Toph at my heals in a split second, and then I bolted open the door and dashed inside. 

"Babe? Is everything ok?" Zuko asked. I nodded. "Tylee made Toph chase me in here to change," I explained. Zuko looked confused. 

"But we always.... We're the reason Sokka gave Aang 'The Talk,'" he said. I nodded. "She knows. She was forced to chase me. Just let me change," I said. He groaned and flopped back on his bed. 

I quickly as hell changed my clothes and sat down next to him. "I hate life," I said. "You don't hate me," Zuko said. "That makes one thing. Keep going, let's find ten," I joked. We both knew that was impossible. 

Zuko snorted. "Ok, umm, you don't hate The Gaang, do you?" he asked. I shook my head. "No, I don't. You guys have made me smile for the first time since you were banished, I'm not even kidding," I said. He smiled. 

"Ok, that's two. You... you don't hate Iroh, right?" I shook my head. "Three. He's really nice," I said. "What, who am I? Where's the real Mai?" I asked, sitting up. Zuko laughed and pulled me back down and Toph bolted open the door. 

"Ok, and if I was changing?" I asked. "I can feel you two idiots. I'm checking on Twinkletoes and Sugar Queen, you guys come out when you find ten things," she said. I rolled my eyes and Zuko groaned. 

"Ok, then. That's three. What's the fourth?" I asked. "The era of peace in the world. You like the fact that the war's over, right?" I nodded. "Yeah. I do. It's nice to see this all going back to how it was, you know, when Aang was a kid." 

Zuko looked confused as we both sat up. My nose started to hurt from looking up. "What do you mean, when he was a kid?" I looked at him, cocking my head to the side. 

"He's a hundred-thirteen, don't you remember? He was stuck in an iceberg for a hundred years," I said. Zuko widened his eyes in remembrance. "Oh, right. He was," he said. I snorted and lay on Zuko's chest, who was laying against two pillows.  

"When's the next birthday?" Zuko asked. "Find me number 5 through 10 first, then I'll answer," I replied. He snorted as he ran a hand through my hair. I left it down because I didn't do it yet. Kat woke us all up with her crying. Well, she woke up Sokka and Suki, and then they woke us all up. 

"Uhm, well, you don't hate.... Well, do you hate Yue?" he asked. I gave the wall in front of me a confused look. "Who-ay?" I asked. 

"The Moon Spirit? Really, Mai? She's our friend. Sokka, Kat, and Aang met her in the North Pole back in August," he explained. "Oh, right. Yue. Wait, didn't she help kill you?" I asked. Zuko lightly tugged my hair. "That's 5," he said. I snorted. 

"Ok. 6..." he said. I gazed at the wall, actually thinking of what I don't hate. 

"I don't hate Kat's cooking..." I tried. We both snorted. "That's fair. Come on, Toph's been screaming at poor Kat and Aang for too long," he said. I sighed and got up, leaving him walking behind me. 

--all of what happened happened im to lazy rn it's 11 pm--

"Zuko, do we have to go to the meeting?" I asked, bored out of my mind. Zuko nodded and I groaned and sighed.