Day 3- Meeting (part 5)

Warning: Contains swearing, blood, and violence.

KATARA'S POV:

"I'M SORRY, WHAT?!"  I barked, getting up and spilling the water in Aang's hands all over my legs. He picked it back up and continued to heal me. 

"I swear, boys, come on!" she yelped, running off to Spirits know where. Sokka, Zuko, and Toph- apparently now she's a boy- at her heels as Aang didn't even budge. 

"Twinkletoes, come on! Wait 'til he sees who Kuzon is, let's go!" Toph said, poking her head through the door. 

"No, who'll heal Kat?" he said. I placed a hand on his arm. "Go, sweetie. I'll heal myself. I'm fine," I said. Aang eventually left and I placed some water on my left wrist with my right. 

"Since when's Toph a boy?" Tylee asked. "Since we found her in an all-men MMA fight," I replied. Suki and Tylee giggled as I shifted on my butt again. 

"Ok, did he rape you or not, because you're not acting normal," Suki said. I shook my head. "He didn't, I swear." She scoffed. "Sure," Tylee said. 

"Ok, I swear on Yue and Raava both, really! He did slap my ass, though," I admitted. "Oh, my Spirits, I'm gonna kill him!" Suki said. 

"No, babe, you're hurt," Sokka said, instantly sprinting into the room. "How much did you hear?" I asked. "Just that Suki wants to kill him." I sighed. 

"Ok, girl talk, I'll respect that," he said. "By the way, where's Mai?" Sokka asked. Tylee looked at me and we both looked at Suki, who looked back at us. "Oh, shit!" I barked. I flung my legs up and in one smooth motion was outside of the room and bolting around the Palace. 

"Tara!" Aang said, running behind me. I waited for him and he gave me the tightest hug he's ever given me. "How badly hurt is he?" I asked. "Let's just say he's in a boat headed for the Northern Tribe," Aang replied as we ran around the Palace. 

"Where's Mai?" I asked. "We don't know. Zuko instantly remembered and then Hide ran off," Aang replied. I gulped. Shit. 

We ran and ran, until we heard the loudest scream ever. And it was Zuko's voice. "Aang?" I asked. He nodded and kicked his foot into the floor. He grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere quickly as fuck. 

We found Zuko holding Mai's body on the floor. "Fuck this whole day," I muttered, making some water. I placed it where she was hit, right in her leg. The same spot as Suki. 

"FUCKING DAMN IT YOU LITTLE JACKASS!" I heard Toph bark. "Aang, get water and find her," I said, plucking the arrow out of Mai's bone. Aang ran off and Zuko handed me some gauze he just magically had. 

I wrapped her leg up like I did with Suki and handed her unconscious body to Zuko. "Put her down next to Suki. We're staying on lockdown in that room all day," I said. He nodded and walked off. 

I bolted off in the direction Aang went in, and sure enough, found Toph in his hands, him healing her, with an arrow in her hand. Like, straight through her hand. 

"Fuck you, Hide!" I barked. I got down and started to heal Toph myself, and I eventually chopped off the ends of the arrow, slowly as fuck pulling it out through her hand. 

"GET IT OUT!" Toph barked. "I'm fucking trying!" I said. I plucked it out and threw it next to me with the other pieces I chopped off of it. 

"Get me gauze and wrap," I told Aang. He bolted off and a second later he came in with it in his hands. He handed it to me and I wrapped up her hand. I have no fucking clue how this is gonna heal up.