Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 3)

KATARA'S POV:

The second I read my part of the note, my eyes darted down to the everyone part. I finished reading it quickly, and then I started crying. He's gonna commit. 

He- He's gonna kill himself. He- I have to stop him! 

I bolted into the bathroom as quickly as I could. I bursted open the door and saw him there with a knife at his neck. Why did I teach him how to make a knife? 

He turned to look at me, tears in both our eyes. I couldn't take this anymore. I leaped onto him, not even caring if the knife was in his hand. I made the knife into water and moved the water into the sink as I pressed my lips against Aang's. 

This is what I needed. Why did I break up with him? I'm so stupid! Of course he was joking! Of course he loves me! Spirits, I love him more than anything and anyone in this universe and the next! And I almost killed him! 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pressed him down to the floor. He fell backwards and I landed on top of him, kissing him passionately. I didn't want to stop. 

I can't believe myself. Aang grabbed my face with his hands and broke off, and I started to cry. Does he really not love me any- Stop, Kat! You just read that note, you dumbass! 

"Kat, just let me do it," he said, grabbing some water. I instantly, for whatever reason, blocked his chi and kissed him again. He broke off again and I could feel my eyes wet again.

"What the hell, Tara?" he asked. "Do you not want to be together?" I asked. He grabbed my face with his good hand and kissed me roughly. 

I missed this. I needed Aang more than anything right then. I just wanted him to hold me and kiss me all day right then. And we probably could of. 

After another 5 minutes, we both broke off, hyperventilating. "Did you read the paper?" he asked. I nodded. Then both of our eyes widened. 

"The others!" 

"They probably checked the other bathrooms because they saw me run in here," I said. He nodded. "Let's just go to the living room," he said. I nodded. 

I helped him walk to the living room, but he winced when I grabbed his hand. I pulled it up to look at it but he pulled it back. 

Oh, my Avatar. He cut himself. "Aang, give me your wrist before I bloodbend you," I said. He nodded and gave me wrist in defeat. 

I gasped when I saw it. Like, 20, tiny cuts stretched across his wrist. Some went further. Out of instinct, I made some water droplets out of thin air and threw them onto his skin. 

"Katara, really, it's fine. They'll heal," he said. I threw some water in his mouth and he stopped talking. He swallowed it and started to laugh. 

"Please, Yue, it's all my fault. Just heal this all so he can fight by default. I didn't mean to break his heart. Just let this day go to a restart." 

The water turned white and it melted into his skin. I looked at his wrist and the cuts were now red and scarred over. He hugged me. 

"Thank you. It's not your fault. I shouldn't have teased you," he said. "Anytime. And yes, it is my fault." 

I kissed him for a split second and then we started to walk to the living room again. When we got there, Tylee leaped on him. 

"Hey, Ty," he said, hugging her back. She started to cry into his shoulder. "You're really ok," she said. He nodded and rubbed her back up and down. 

Mai was already across the room and hugging him as well. "Oh, thank the Spirits," she said as Aang hugged her back. 

After a second, Aang let go of them and hugged me again. "Yay! You two made up!" Tylee said, squealing and clapping. I smiled as I pressed my head into his chest.