Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 5-Sukka)

SUKI'S POV:

Tylee ran to shove Kat into Aang's room, and Azula shoved me and Sokka into ours. It's not awkward, we change in front of each other all the time.

"Azula, let go of us! We'll change, chill!" Sokka said. I nodded in agreement. "Please!" I begged. "No! I'm not leaving until you two go in that room!" she said. I giggled.

We finally got to our room, and I went in to change. Azula said she was gonna help Ty with Aang and Tara, so Sokka locked the door and we finally changed.

"Spirits, they treat us like Aang and Kat," Sokka muttered. I giggled. "They don't know we change together all the time, Sokka. Chill," I said. He smiled and went to his bag of clothes.

I got out a pair of pants and a shirt and put them on. I decided against my Kyoshi Warrior outfit, it's pretty hot today.

Sokka finished changing the same time I did, and we both smiled. "COME ON, SNOOZLES! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" I heard Toph scream. I rolled my eyes.

"SHUT UP!" Sokka screamed. I giggled as I pecked him. "You really have to stop being so harsh on Aang he's 13 and you  just gave him 'The Talk'," I reminded him. He snorted.

"I really should be. But they're just being so oogie-ish!" he said. I slapped him. "Sokka! It's cute! They like each other!" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"And shut up about the oogie shit, babe. You know they're the least of that in our group," I said. He blushed and I pecked him. When you first see Sokka, you expect him to be some sort of tough warrior that's always so brave and shit, but really, he's just a big baby under all that. Just a cute, soft, fluffy, little boy.

"Come on, before Toph kills us," I said. As if on cue, Toph screamed, "THAT'S IT! SNOOZLES AND FANGIRL, IF YOU TWO AREN'T IN THE LIVING ROOM IN 5 SECONDS, I'MMA MURDER YOU BOTH!"

Sokka grabbed my hand and we ran to the living room at full speed, not wanting to die from Toph. We know if she wants to, she can kill us. She's killed people before.

We walked in and sat down on a couch, and Toph was on a different couch crossing her arms and breathing heavily. "Toph, I didn't think you'd be excited about something like this," I told her. She huffed. "I'm not. But I do agree that you guys deserve something sweet, so I'm helping Ty and Zula today. Deal with it," she answered. "TWINKLETOES! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS HOUSE SO ORETY MISS PINK AND REDEMPTION QUEEN CAN COOK ALREADY!"

"Chill on them," I said. We waited a second, and then Toph got annoyed. "TWINKLETOES AND SUGAR QUEEN, HURRY THE FUCK UP!" she shouted. I winced. I feel so bad for them right now. "THEY'RE COMING, TOPH! SHUT UP!" Azula screamed. Toph was still angry. "WELL HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO?!" she screamed. Ugh, Toph, chill on them! "Oooook, well, it's sweet you wanna do something nice for them," I changed the subject.

"Aww, is The Blind Bandit getting soft feel- OWW!" Sokka barked. I rubbed his shoulder, Toph had thrown a boulder at the other one. "To-oph," I whined. Sokka clutched his shoulder. Toph snorted, "Hah."

We waited a few minutes until Aang and Katara came in the room. "You do realize it's 5 am on a Saturday, right?" Aang asked. Toph scoffed. "So?" Katara punched her in the shoulder again. Toph made a boulder and aimed it at her head but Aang turned it to dust in mid air.

"What the hell did I tell you about shooting rocks at my girlfriend?" Aang asked, and I saw Kat blush. I smirked at her but she didn't see me, sadly enough. "Oh, you're dating again? Nice. Just wasn't clear on the situation," Toph said. Katara rolled her eyes and told Toph to shut up.