Day 3- Meetings (part 1)

Warning! Includes: Some language, crying, and pecks. Just trying to be nice. 

Sunday, May 23rd, 4:00 am right now.

KATARA'S POV:

"Kat! Kat, wake up! Come on!" I heard a raspy voice call, shaking me by my shoulders. I slowly opened my eyes to find the Firelord in front of me, shaking me to my doom. 

"Ok, Zuko, what the fuck?" I asked, sitting up and wincing because he hit a bruise on my shoulder. "I forgot! We have a meeting in 2 minutes!" 

I widened my eyes and slapped him. "Best attire, come on!" he said before running out of the room. Wait, where's Aang? 

"AANG?" I asked. I just figured he went to the meeting room. I quickly jumped out of bed and threw on my best dress, ran a comb through my hair, and bolted out of the room. 

"AANG?" I asked. I found Suki, who grabbed my hand. "In the meeting room," she said. I nodded and thanked her, running off. 

I tried opening the doors, but it was locked. "OPEN THE HELL UP!" I barked, banging on it with both my hands. 

"Who the hell?" I heard someone say from inside, but the doors opened anyways. "Sorry, I got lost," I fibbed as I calmly walked over to my boyfriend. 

Aang gave me a confused look and I quietly shook my head. He nodded and squeezed my hand, and I squeezed it back. 

I found Mai to my right, Aang to my left, and Zuko to Mai's right. I found Mai's left hand and made a little circle on it, asking how late I was as I tapped the circle twice and drew a question mark. She dragged two fingers on the back of my palm, and I knew I was ok. I rubbed under her thumb as a thank you. She nodded and I noticed. 

"It's all good. We're just talking about how long it should take to create the Colonies into the United Republic, and names for the separate islands," Zuko assured me. I sighed silently. 

"So, what are we gonna name them?" Aang asked. I saw that the table was a map, and there were points place on it. 

(Ok, listen. I'm putting the pic i used above, and i don't know if this is accurate or not, but like, just roll w/ it for now. sowy.)

We eventually rolled with the names Mosho City, FurnaBu town, The Abbey, Chima Valley, Ronjonu, Oruna, Poharu Stronghold, Makaoy, Swapor Town, Baruu Forest, Yoroy Village, and that's all the cities in Republic City, the Capitol island in the United Republic. That took us an hour to do. 

"What time is it?" I asked as Yue shone her light into my eyes. Girl, I can't see! Aang turned to check the time outside, but he got Yue in his eyes, too. "Oh, Spirits, what time is it, Yue?" he asked. 

He waited a second. "5:02," he said. I groaned silently so no one could hear it, but Aang did. He rubbed my hand. 

"Ok, so what do we name this island?" Zuko asked. It was a really small beach, right in between Republic City and something we named the Mo Co Sea. 

Yue was shining really bright, and I turned to look at her. She was full. "Yue, that's the third time you're full this month. Are you ok?" I whispered. 

I turned back to look at the island we were naming, and saw something... oddly familiar. Oh, that's right. 

"It looks like it to you, too?" Aang whispered in my ear. I nodded. "Should we?" I asked. "That's what we named the actual one," he said. I nodded. "There's two. We'll name two." Aang shrugged. "K." 

"Yue Bay," he said. "What?" someone asked. Zuko tensed up again, and now we knew it was the guy who he spoke up against and got his scar because of.