Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 1)

AANG'S POV:

I can't take this anymore. It's way to awkward. I can't sleep without her. It hurts me to much to even think about. I need her next to me, so I can hold her; make sure she's safe. 

I got out of my bed. I walked around the Palace, trying to find Tylee's door. It had a pink rectangle on it, so I knew it was hers. 

It was taking to long. I opened my glider and started gliding everywhere, looking for her. I finally found the room, around 7-8 minutes later, and quietly opened the door. 

Her face instantly shot up, and I smiled and blushed when she smiled at me. I motioned for her to come with me, and she tapped on Tylee's shoulder. 

She said something to Ty, and then walked over to me. I kissed her for a second, and then I opened my glider again. 

I put her under me, so she was holding onto my chest. She buried her face in the crook of my neck, and I felt her smiling against my skin as I flew us back to my room. 

I slowly opened the door, and I let her in before me. She went in, and I followed her, closing the door and my glider behind me. 

I lent the glider on the wall and sat next to her in the bed. "Aang, what's up?" she asked. I held her hands in mine so I could tell her. 

"I can't sleep without you," I admitted. "Sweetie," she said, hugging me. She pressed her head in my chest, and I pressed my hands on her back, protecting her. 

"I can't either," she said. I smiled into the hug. I pulled her under the covers and went under myself as I had her turn around, so my chin was resting on her head. 

"I love you, Katara," I said. I knew she smiled. "I love you, too, Aang." 

~~~~~~~~

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, AANG?" 

"I didn't do anything, sweetie-" 

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? I ASK YOU A SERIOUS QUESTION AND THAT'S HOW YOU ANSWER ME?" 

"Sweetie, I'm-" 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" 

"Katara, I really didn't mean it like that!" 

"THEN HOW DID YOU MEAN IT? YOU FUCKING HURT ME, AANG!" 

"Kat, I didn't-" 

"Aang, we're over." 

I stood there, stunned. She didn't just say that. "What?" My voice was barely over a whisper. 

"WE'RE OVER! GO AWAY!" 

----At 3:00 am----

"Sweetie? Why are you up, my love?" Katara as shuffling in the bed sheets under me. "Aang, what are you gonna do?" she asked. 

"What do you mean, baby?" I asked. She turned to look at me. "About the airbenders, I mean. You have to repopulate them," she said. I tensed up. This was awkward. 

"Katara, of course I do," I replied. "It's all up to you, Aang. B-b-but-" I grabbed her chin. 

"Who do you think is gonna help me?" I asked. This was incredibly awkward. "I-I-I don't know. Someone else, someone prettier, someone smarter, someone-" 

I cut her off with a kiss. I swear, i would never get tired of kissing this girl. She's my forever girl, my soulmate, my everything. I love her with all my heart, and I'll never stop. 

She slowly kissed me back, hugging me tight. I wrapped my arms around her waist, deepening the kiss. 

She broke off after a minute or so, and I frowned. 

"You, sweetie. No one else in this universe or the next," I told her. She frowned. "B-but what if you find someone else? Someone you love?" 

"Unless you get a makeover, then I'm not finding anyone else," she said. Then I winced. That's not how it was supposed to come out. 

"So if I get a makeover you'll find someone else?" she asked. "No, sweetie, I meant-" 

"I'd look ugly? Is that it?" I gasped. "Sweetie, you could never look ugly if you tried. I swear, if you were covered head to toe in dirt and mud I'd still think you're the most beautiful girl in the world." 

She started to cry and I wiped away her tears. "Sweetie, don't cry. I love you," I said. 

"You really want to repopulate the airbenders with me?" she asked. I nodded. "Did you forget you're my soulmate?" I asked. She nodded. "Kinda." I snorted a little. 

"We broke enough customs. We have to wait until you're 18 to get married, right?" she asked. I nodded. "We did break enough customs. Once I'm 18. Don't worry, I'll propose," I teased. She snorted and I hugged her tighter. 

"I've never really been in love, Aang. But I finally am, and I couldn't be happier," she said. I squeezed her. "I'm so incredibly happy with you. I wouldn't want anyone else in this universe and the next," I said, squeezing her tightly. 

"What if they payed you a lot?" she asked. I decided to tease her a little, just to see her reaction. 

"Well..." 

"WHAT?!" she yelped. I smiled and grabbed her hands. "DON'T TOUCH ME! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" 
Then the fight started. 

-----------------------------------------

I was crying writing this. I don't know, but I'm feeling really sad right now for some random reason, so I decided to write something sad. I'm sorry for everyone out there.

Random: Do you have a pet? If you do, they're like the cutest thing omg!

Have an awesome day :) (848 words)

Much love xx -Ema