Day 4- Waiting (part 2)

Warning: Contains swearing

KATARA'S POV:

"Ok, ok, what? Aang... kissed me at the invasion? And... he's my boyfriend? And Zuko's nice now? And Azula's a human being? When did all this happen?"

"Ok, I deserve that," Azula said, leaning back into her chair.

Aang stopped glowing and I leaped up, hugging him. "Hey, sweetie, I'm ok- wait, does she know who Koh is?" I shook my head. "No, who's that?"

"NO ONE!" everyone screamed at the same time. I frowned as I broke off the hug with Aang and sat down.

"Oh, if you guys didn't realize, the door's open," he said. Everyone turned to look at the door and practically screamed.

"Holy fuck, that's how!" Zuko barked. "I'm gonna kill this asshole if it's the last thing I do!" Sokka screamed, but Aang grabbed his hand and threw him back to Suki.

"I can heal her. Tara, I just need you to come with me," Aang said. I got up and followed him, walking out of the room. We found a few guards standing outside the room. I wonder why.

"Can't you dumbasses see that someone broke in in the middle of the night? She lost her fucking memory for my sake! Come on, do you want to get fired?" I widened my eyes. Aang barely ever cusses. Well, from what I remember, at least.

Aang pulled my hood over my head and did the same with his. He had a cute headband on, covering the tip of his arrow.

He pulled me by my hand outside of the Palace. We walked over to Appa, and I frowned. Was he not just in my arms, dead, a minute ago, on Appa's head? I'm so confused!

"Where are we going?" I asked, blushing, as Aang carried me bridal style to Appa's head. "The Jasmine Dragon," he said. My eyes widened.

"I found Zuko there, before I was kidnapped with him and then you died. I ran to tell Suki... but it was really Azula..." I trailed off, holding back my tears. Aang wrapped his arms around my waist and I blushed.

"Yip Yip! It's all gonna be ok, Tara. We won the war," he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I blushed again.

"I love you," he said, pressing a small peck on my lips. I widened my eyes as I pecked him back, blushing like my face was the Fire Nation flag.

"You really are my boyfriend?" I asked, completely dumbfound. "Of course I am, my love. I know you're incredibly confused right now, and that's ok. Just trust me," he said.

We got to the Jasmine Dragon another half hour later. Aang told me all about how he went to school, and how he met Hide and On Ji, and all about what apparently happened yesterday. He also mentioned something about a cave dance party, but that nothing much happened then.

Aang helped me off of Appa, and we walked inside. He walked up the stairs, I followed him, to the apartment, and then to the balcony.

I walked onto it, and turned to face him. It was sunrise, and it was beautiful. Aang pulled me into a hug, and I blushed and hugged him back.

When we broke off, we leaned into each other, just looking at each other's lips. Aang pulled me into the most breathtaking kiss ever, and I honestly couldn't be happier.

(Ok, sorry, but I actually wrote all this before in my other book and am way to lazy to write it again right now. Just read my other book if you wanna know, I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I'm just tired, it's almost midnight, y'all, I-)

Aang pulled away, breathing heavily, just like me. I- did that just happen? I saw Aang reach his hand into his robe and pull something out, but I couldn't see what it was.