I head over to the massive tub, and turn on all of the faucets which stream down water of all different colors, but they land in the bath as clear.

The tub fills quickly, and I take one of the small, magic, tablets from a little basket on the side.

I toss it into the water, and the tub immediately fills with beautiful bubbles all around.

"Wicked," I say under my breath, quoting Fred and George.

I step over the rim, and into the warm water, which is the perfect temperature.

I walk through the water, which is up to my chest, and over to the other side, where I take a seat on the underwater bench by one of the jets.

I swirl my hand around the water, admiring the sparkling bubbles, and the shimmer that the water gives off.

I eventually hear the door swing open, and I pray it's Cedric, rather than some random person.

He steps around the corner, and my eyes immediately fall from his devilishly handsome face, to his toned stomach.

He runs his fingers through his hair absentmindedly, which causes his muscles to flex, and I'm able to see his toned V line for a second.

He eventually spots me, and his smile lights up his entire face.

I step out of the warm water, unable to stand being away from him any longer.

He watches with admiring eyes as I jog over to him, pulling him into a gentle kiss.

He eventually backs away and looks me up and down, subconsciously biting his inner cheek.

"Fuck, you are so beautiful," he whispers, pulling my lips back to his passionately for a second time.

I smile into the kiss at his compliment, running my fingers through his messy hair.

His hands meet my bare waist, and he pulls me even closer to him, completely lost in the moment between the two of us.

I eventually back away, chilled from being out of the water, and lead him over to the tub where I was sitting before.

He climbs in the water next to me, setting the golden egg on the ground just outside of the rim.

His hand meets the side of my face softly, and he turns my head so I'm meeting his silver eyes, full of desire. His eyes move down to my lips, and mine do the same, as he pulls me into him once again.

Our lips move in sync passionately, as his hand meets my thigh. He pulls my leg over him so I'm straddling him on the bench, not breaking the kiss.

I feel his metal rings pressing against my skin, which causes me to sigh, allowing him leeway to slip his tongue in, which only increases the electricity.

My hands run along his abs, which causes his grip on me to tighten out of lust, softly biting my lower lip.

I eventually break away, breathless from the heated make out session.

"You're gonna be the death of me, you know that?" He jokes as his thumb runs along my bottom lip gently.

I give him a teasing smile as I move off of him, and grab the egg, handing it to him.