"What's wrong Sabrina?" I ask worriedly as I pull her into a comforting hug.

"It's O-Oliver, h-he broke up w-with me," she manages to say in between sobs.

Knowing her, it most likely was for a good reason, as she's not known for being good in relationships, but I bite my tongue and allow her to sob into my shoulder for a few minutes.

She backs away after a bit and looks at me, her blonde hair tangled, and her green eyes glistening.

"Thanks, Bella. I k-know we haven't been the best of friends, but I do appreciate it a lot," she smiles as I hear our door swing open.

"Oh no, Sab, what happened?!" Aliya exclaims as she makes her way over to us.

Since Eleanor, Kira, and I have always been super close, and gotten along with each other better than we did with our other two roommates, that caused them to grow tremendously close over the years.

I leave them to talk, and head over to my dresser to pick out a swimsuit.

I end up deciding on a dark green, bandeau, top, and a pair of jet black bottoms with a wavy rim all around.

I step into the bathroom and pull the swimsuit on, admiring how it hugs my body in the mirror.

The bikini is quite simple, but it's elegant in its coloring and design.

I pull on a few layered necklaces to make it a little less basic, and throw my hair up into two messy french braids, pulling out two strands that frame my face.

I head out of the bathroom, and over to my dresser once more, throwing on a sheer white cover up.

"Where do you plan on going swimming?" I hear Sabrina chuckle from her bed.

I turn to her and see that her crying has subsided, and she's started to redo her smeared mascara.

"The prefects bathroom," I shrug with a smug look on my face.

Aliya perks up when I say that.

"Oh yeah? With who?" She teases.

I raise my eyebrows as if she should know the answer.

"The pretty Hufflepuff boy. Cedric Diggory, of course!" Sabrina laughs like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot that you guys were dating!" Aliya exclaims with her eyes wide.

I chuckle as I step out of the dorm, making my way towards the prefects bathroom.

Luckily, most people are outside today since it's gorgeously sunny, so I don't pass many people on my way.

I eventually reach the huge portrait door that has a mermaid on it, almost identical to the one made of stained glass inside.

Luckily for me, I don't have to be a prefect to have access to this bathroom. Quidditch captains also have access, so I've come here a few times over the years.

Rather than saying a password, we're required to show either our prefects badge, or our captain certificate.

"Accio certificate," I mutter, flicking my wand.

It lands in my hand after a moment, and I hold it up for the gorgeous mermaid who nods.

I step inside of the humongous, steaming bathroom, which the house elves always keep warm so the water heats up faster.