thirteen

WREN THOMAS

WARNING: this chapter contains upsetting scenes as well as harsh language, please do not read if this is triggering for you.

Why me.

I thought, as I tried to wriggle away from Billy's hold.

He held my wrists down and I felt something in my already fucked wrist, move.

I screamed in pain, tears flowing from the panic as Billy shoved his arm in my mouth to shut me up.

I bit his skin as hard as I could, feeling him yelp and scamper off me.

"You dirty fucking whore, you bit me!" He yelled, cradling his arm, "You're fucking psycho." I mumbled, hobbling off the floor and to the door where I removed the chair.

The door opened and I felt a gust of air hit me and I sucked in a breath, my vision completely blurred by black tears as mascara ran down my face.

I held my wrist, the throbbing pain doing nothing to dull the ache I felt all over my body.

I felt violated, abused. 

I looked into the party, people just stared and laughed at me. I grabbed my purse from the coat rack which I was surprised was still there and ran through the living room, bumping into people as they got annoyed at me.

"Let me guess, rejected?" Sebastian joked, standing in front of me as I came to an abrupt stop.

I tried to form words but nothing came out as I pushed past him.

I heard Billy's voice and froze in my tracks, feeling completely numb.

"That stupid bitch bit me!" He yelled, showing bite marks where blood had been drawn. I scowled, "You deserve it, you piece of shit." I screamed back.

The music had stopped as had the chatter as people began to watch and listen.

I met the eyes of confused classmates. Billy was leaning against the wall, I was halfway out the door and Sebastian was in the middle. It was a clear path.

Although, the smirk had been wiped off Sebastians face as he looked between the two of us.

"My boy Sebastian was right, you are an easy fuck." Billy said, causing 'ooh's and 'ahh's to erupt around the room, more tears flowed freely from my eyes as I sniffled, shakily reaching for my phone to text Lacey.

"Wait, what happened?" 

"Wren came onto me, claiming she wanted to have a good time and then when it got down to it, crazy bitch freaks out, bites me and runs away crying." 

I stare at Billy, his smirking face and good posture.

I nodded my head, not bothering to succumb to anyones torture, "Well why would I want to get with something, who dick is so small, I can hold it between my thumb and finger, grow up." I threatened back, hearing a cluster of laughter.

"Billy, what the hell did you do?" I heard Sebastian say to to him.

Sebastian looked at me, then back to Billy, the back to me again.

I've had enough of this, "Yeah run away darling, just like your Mommy did when she realised you were turning into a whore." 

I locked eyes with Sebastian one more time who was still stood in his place. I glanced around the faces of my classmates before heading outside.

At least with the fresh air I can breathe.

I sobbed all the way to my car, taking gasping breaths as the air struggled to make its way into my lungs. I unzipped my purse, and took my keys out.

But because of my shaking hands, I struggled to find the key.

My wrist hurt, my ankles felt snapped from the way the heels were cutting into my circulation and I was cold.

All I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry.

The music started back up again and it was then that it clicked, nobody at this damn school actually gives a shit about me.

I managed to unlock my car and threw my stuff into the backseat before pulling out my converse. I basically pulled my heels off my feet as I sat on the ground, sobbing into my hands as I tied the laces on my flat shoes.

"Wren." I heard someone say.

I turned around, startled and saw Sebastian, a solemn look on his face.

"W-what are you doing here?" I took a step back, frightened as he walked towards me, "What happened?" He asked me. I shook my head, trying to fight the harsh flashbacks that threatened to consume me.

"No. Please don't ask me that." I whispered. He nodded his head, "Okay. At least let me drive you home, okay? You're in no state to drive right now." 

I almost handed him my keys until I realised who I was talking too.

"No, why are you being nice to me?" I hiccuped, my eyes closing instinctively from being so heavy, "Because I-"

"Because you what? No what it's like to go through what I just went through?" 

He was silent, "Please just stay away from me." I asked in the nicest way possible, hoping he would listen to me.

I was about to open the front door to my car when Sebastian pulled my wrist.

I winced in pain, dropping my keys to the ground as I grabbed at my wrist.

Sebastian bent down to pick up my keys and then looked at me, his face full of concern.

"I'm taking you to the hospital." He said in a small voice, placing his hand on the small of my back as he led me to my car.

I inched away from him, climbing into my passenger seat as I curled up into a ball, tugging my dress down every second as I suddenly felt exposed.

Neither of us said a word to each other the whole way to the hospital.

It was a 20 minute drive and the only sound was the sound of engine, humming away.

I stole glances from him every few minutes and his face was the same.

But he almost looked pale, sickly. His eyes flashed with guilt as he looked at me. We caught each other staring at I looked away first, feeling tired.

The silence that bestowed itself upon wasn't awkward, in fact, it was almost peaceful.

Because not even fate could understand why I, Wren Thomas was in a car with Sebastian Littler.

+ + + 

ooo what does the universe have planned??