twelve

WREN THOMAS 

WARNING: this chapter contains upsetting scenes as well as harsh language, please do not read if this is triggering for you.

I arrived at the party and parked my car down the road, locking it and placing my keys in my purse as I stumbled into the house.

I could see the flashing lights from a street over.

And my eyes watered as I stepped into the party, the stench of weed extremely strong as I breathed through my mouth. 

I spotted Lacey by the sliding door talking to some guy. I smirked at her and made my way over, slinging an arm around her shoulder.

She squealed when she saw me and hugged me quickly, telling me I looked hot before returning to the guy she was talking too.

Since I was driving tonight, I didn't drink. But I did however, find a red solo cup and fill it with lemonade, because you can have fun without poisoning your system!

I danced to the music slowly, moving my hips as I tried not to spill my full cup.

Lacey joined me later on, we talked and laughed over the music as a few people stared at us.

"How are you getting home?" I called out to her as she was taken away by the same guy from before, Lacey wiggled her eyebrows, hinting to the guy. I nodded, "Be safe!"

She was out of my site before I could tell her.

I was on my own now, casually looking around the room.

I saw Garett looking bored as he stood at the end of the group of boys.

I made my way over. His eyes widened and he smiled, doing a once-over of my body.

"Fancy seeing you here." I smile, "Yeah, I didn't expect to see you either" He said to me, pulling me away from the noise.

"Where's Lacey?" He asked me. I shrugged, "She's been whisked away by some guy, I don't know." I shrugged.

There was an awkward silence that settled between us for a few seconds before Garett spoke, "I'm going to get something to drink, want anything?"

I shook my head, "I'm driving."

He nodded and left me standing alone, again.

Sighing, I made my way outside, starting to regret my decision to come to this party.

I gazed over the party goers briefly, not seeing anything I knew or anyone that was wroth talking too. However, my gaze stumbled upon Sebastian, who try and failing miserably to pick up girls.

I snorted when a girl walked away from him, looking obviously pissed.

"Classy." I called, "And you say you're good with girls." He glared at me, both of our feet turning to walk toward each other, "Do me a favour and pretend you didn't see that." 

I was shocked, to say the least, "And why would I do you a favour?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest. He didn't speak and then I looked at his face, realising that he was staring at my tits. I scoffed, removing my arms which were pushing them up.

I took my time to look at him. 

He was wearing black jeans paired with a white shirt and a baby blue work shirt that was unbuttoned all the way down. 

Even though I despise the guy, he has a good sense of style.

There was a single silver chain around his neck and then another silver chain containing a cross. 

His pants were clad with a simple leather belt and then black socks and the same pair of black converse. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked. I smirked back, "Funny."

"Where is your band of cronies? Not stalking poor innocent girls I hope?" I teased. Sebastian grinned, "Nope. Even better." He pointed to the spa where Jasper, Drayton and Nico all collectively huddled around four girls who seemed entirely too uncomfortable.

"Those girls are going to need serious therapy." I mumbled.

I folded my arms over my chest again, not caring if it pushed my chest up. I discarded of my lemonade in the tree and put the cup on the ground, deciding I didn't want to be here anymore.

"Well, nice talking to you." I said to him, spinning on my heel and turning back into the house.

I swore I heard Sebastian say something but I didn't listen. I simple went inside and tired to navigate my way through the house.

I had made it to the living room when someone caught my elbow.

I thought it was Lacey and turned around, but fear caught in my throat when I saw it was Billy Connolly.

"Saw you talking to my boy outside." He said, not letting go of me.

I tried to manoeuvre out of his grip subtly, "Yeah and? We're allowed to talk." I scoffed, "I know. It's just that you two have a rivalry going on, and if someone touches my boy, I gotta do something about it." 

I rolled my eyes, "We don't have a rivalry, what is this? Medevial times?"

I managed to escape his iron like grip and tried to get out of there faster, but this time he caught my wrist, the same one that Sebastian bruised just days ago.

I whimpered from the pain, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Yeah, moan for me you stupid slut." Billy taunted, dragging me through crowds of people.

Is nobody seeing this?

"Let go of me Billy!" I told him, shaking my arm violently.

"Shut up bitch, it's my turn." He said, practically running out of the room with me.

He pulled me behind him, taking me down a long hallway as he threw me into an open room. I stood up, my knees feeling wobbly in my heels, "My friends have had a piece of you, it's my turn." He shut the door and I swallowed when I saw him place a chair under the doorhandle.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you sick fuck!" I screamed as he came closer, a grin on his face.

I slapped him across the cheek, managing to get behind him before he punched me from behind. I slammed into the dresser, groaning as my head began to throb.

"Stay still."

+ + + 

I know this is very sensitive topic and if you are not comfortable reading this chapter please do skip or read ahead!