six

WREN THOMAS

There was a small light that shone down on us, emitting only a small fraction of our bodies.

It'd been ten minutes and I had already started to sweat.

Neither of us spoke a word as we sat down on the floor.

Sebastian called the emergency button and I frantically texted Lacey. Apparently she squealed so loudly at my predicament she was sent out of class.

Incoming call, Lacey...

I picked it up and placed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said, desperate to hear her voice.

"Are you actually stuck in an elevator with him right now?" She joked, "Yes. And it's awful. Please tell me you know something."

She made a popping noise with her mouth, "Sorry chick, I know nothing. Hang tight though, I'm sure someone will help you."

"I'm so hot right now Lacey I'm going to go insane."

Suddenly my phone was plucked from my hands and I reached for it back, but Sebastian began to talk.

"She can't talk right now, she's too busy sucking my d!ck. She'll call you back."

Sebastian's face contorted from a smirk to a thin line, back into a smirk.

"Your friend has some colourful language." He smirked, handing my dead phone back to me.

"Are you freaking kidding me? You ran the battery dead, idiot." I said, fanning myself.

"Don't be so dramatic Wren jeez. Take off some clothes will ya, you're annoying me with your fanning."

At first I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of me taking off my hoodie, but then an idea came to mine and I did.

Lifting my hoodie by the hem, I slowly pulled it up my arms before arching my back and leaning against the cool metal.

My chest was clad in a white crop top with thin spaghetti straps to hold it.

Sebastian watched me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Perv." I told him.

"Says you." He scoffed.

The metal of the elevator was heating up with my skin pressed against it. I blew a piece of hair out of my face as my hand indistinctively went to my scar. I brushed my fingers over the rough patch of skin as memories I tried to forget about, threatened to resurface.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and noticed Sebastian was staring at me.

"What?" I said harshly.

"Where did you just go?"

"What?" I repeated.

"You were out of it for like a good five minutes." 

I shrugged, "None of your business." 

Sebastian mumbled something under his breath, "I forget how high maintenance girls are. Sorry you're on your period, sweetheart." He said, "Real mature. And you wonder why you can't get girls." 

"I can get girls just fine, it's you I'm worried about." He smirked.

"Whys that?"

"Because no offence, but no one wants a girl who has a scar like that, on a body like yours."

His words sliced through me like a knife and I'll admit I was hurt. I swallowed my tears and blinked once, "If I recall correctly, you were eyeballing me, admitting that I was hot. Don't got switching up on me now because your ego is hurt."