80🍀

From the morning, Jackson spent his day at a photo shoot for a new campaign as part of his promotion in Korea. He was glad that thanks to this he could be there and live in peace and spend the day with Jinyoung. Their life together has already entered their blood. The boy got used to the spreading smell of coffee in the morning, to eating supper together, telling them how their day was and to going to sleep together. He loved that everything in the apartment was shared. He couldn't wait to give up being an idol and start being Kayee. A boy in tracksuits spending time with his treasure. The same can be said for his second half. Even though Jinyoung loved being on a film set, he couldn't wait for the moment when he would throw off the actor's mask by changing into an oversized older sweatshirt and cuddling into his warm arms. Unfortunately, they both know that it will not be given to them today. But they both look forward to going to pick up their new family member. That's how Jackson put his own way and bought a puppy and, to his surprise, the toddler took a place in Jinyoung's heart so much that the boy, instead of spending his free day with him, prepares the whole apartment for his arrival in the morning, which of course was damn cute. He bought food, toys and bedding. He went to the store to buy water especially for him, he even signed that it was for him. He realized he was exaggerating, but that would be his first pet. They couldn't have them in the orphanage, and Jaebum had always felt that there would be no one to look after him. After finishing everything, the boy couldn't stay at home anymore, so he decided to go to Jackson, but on the way he stopped by Youngjea for coffee. His hyung stood happily behind the counter as always and smiled even more at the sight of him.

-What are you doing here?

-Buy coffee? Besides, you are kind to me, I won't say hyung

- Did you expect confetti? - He says while preparing the drinks

-Wow, and you're that nicer one hyung

-So, enjoy what you have-puts the cups on the tray

-I will-smiles as he pays the phone before his hyung forbids him

-I told you to never pay here

-And every time I do what I want-smiles-I'm flying because I'm late, tomorrow afternoon we are at your place

-Don't be late-he yells when he leaves

-Sure hyung

-They'll be late anyway-he replied, shaking his head with a smile

The rest of the way took the boy really little time. He was glad Kayee's workplace wasn't that far away. Just a few minutes. Reaching the place, as always, he wrote to him that he was already there and on his message he stayed in front of the building. He knew this meant that the elder had finished his work and there was no need to go inside. He put the coffee on the bench and leaned against the road sign. He didn't care that his clothes would break and they were from the latest collection he got for advertising them. Hearing the sound of the picture being taken, he turned to the side to see his boyfriend, who just smiled at him.

-Can you stop taking pictures of me anytime you want?

-How do I stop when you look so perfect? Shit I have a handsome boyfriend-he replies, coming up to him

-What can I say? You always look fucking hot yourself

-Oh yeah?

-Mhm-smiles-Here you have your coffee

-You ruined the moment, Jini

-And good because I want to pick up our dog, so hurry up Wanggea!

-I'm coming Parkgea!

-Hey, why don't we call doggy Gea?

-Good idea-says getting into the car and probably no one was surprised when he sat on the driver's side.

On the way, they talked about the past day and plans for tomorrow. They both had a day off, who, knowing their life, spends playing with their puppy and in the afternoon for dinner at the hyung's house. Jackson already knew that he would probably come home sober. He wouldn't even be surprised if they stayed overnight. In a word, the hyung's dinner ends with the skilled Jeabuma, Jackson and Yugyeom. Recently, in the same state, Sana took Marek, saying that he shouldn't weave a lot as a coach, but nobody was too bothered by her talking. Tuan is an adult man, he will know what is good for him and what is not. They arrived at the appointed time, which was strange for both of them. They are always late and here you are. Punctuality. Before entering, they rang the intercom and the sound of the opening gate made their first steps. A young woman came out towards them, who greeted them with a smile on her face and led them to a place where there were many small puppies. They all flew merrily.

-Jinyoung I'm in heaven-Jackson replied and he just laughed merrily

-Please think carefully about the choice and at this time, maybe I will pour you some water? -A woman asked

-Thank you very much-replied and began to play with the little ones

-Jackson remember the little one

-But baby, what's a big dog going to do to you, hmm?

-You won't be able to go out with him, you know our life right? That's all I mean

-Okay then he'll be small-replied a bit sad, which moved Jinyoung

Usually, Jackson cares and pampers Park. From the very beginning it was so that the younger one was the apple of his mind and he had what he wanted. And here suddenly he sees this childish figure in the behavior of his boyfriend.

-Sseunah I promise that as soon as our life calms down, we will buy what you want well?

-You promise that you will never say no then?

-I promise!- He smiles and he is right behind him

-So let's look for our little son

-I became the father of a dog?

-I will be the father of the doggie. You'll see this dog has more fans than we put together

-I'm already starting to be afraid- he says, melting at the sight in front of him, and then, even though he did not want a pet at the beginning but he do not regret it now.