37🍀

-Jinyoung-ah, you can stay for a while- the professor's voice is heard just as he wants to leave.

A lot has happened recently.  Jeabum has more and more orders, which is why he is constantly working on projects.  People like his thoughts.  He was even chosen as the most promising architect of which we are all very proud.  Youngjea prepares to open a new branch a few blocks away.  His coffee shop became famous after Jackson added a picture of a cake tagging me.  It turned out that our fan is the daughter of the confectionery chef jekiegos who organizes the workshops and he really wanted Youngjea to lead the classes.  So hyung goes to teach for three hours every Saturday week.  He enjoys what he said.  Bambam has totally done photography and modeling, and by all I mean it.  He quit acting studies and switched to photography.  Often and like Jinyoung and Yugyeom are his models.  There was also Jb once.  Of course, Kunpimok is their photographer, so they have a lot of photos and sessions.  He has also moved permanently to Yugyeom and they are at Park's house for lunch almost every day.  As for Kim, Yugyeom is getting ready for a competition which of course everyone is looking forward to and the whole family is going to support him.  As for the relationship with Jackson, things are also going well.  He met his parents and of course explained the whole situation with these rumors.  It turns out that his mom noticed this post.  He answered her the whole story about my life to which she, touched, apologized for believing it.  He wasn't surprised by her, she wanted to keep her son safe and not the relationship with the alcoholic and the punk they made him.  His parents turned out to be really great, they also invited them to dinner once.  He still remembers how Jeabum worried that he would turn out to be a bad older brother if he allowed him to hurt himself and wanted to do well in the eyes of Mr. and Mrs. Wang.  And nothing could be more wrong.  Mr. Wang thanked him and Jea for taking care of Jackson while they are away.  Jackson's parents often go on business trips, for example, they are now in China for a month.  Youngjea, hearing about it immediately, suggested that he could stay with us for the time being, which everyone agreed.  Kayee is also working a lot right now.  It turned out that even before meeting Jinyoung, he sent his song to a label and finally, after a few months, he knew he asked if he wanted to record an album.  So he is sitting right now writing songs and it is amazing.  Especially Oxygan.  Due to all this, the Park has a lot of free time.  So he spends his time drawing.  Mina hyungow when they noticed he went back to making pictures?  Priceless.

-Something's wrong?  she asks him as she approaches

-No-he laughed-This is for you, my friend is now publishing the series and he liked it-he says, handing me an envelope

-He is psychometric- he says, looking at the inscription

-Read, think and let me know.  You have two days, he replies and leaves and I keep looking at it

-Lee Ahn, main role-whispers surprised

-Parky you're late-Gumi says and I come back to the world of the living-What's this?

-Scenario-replies

-You got a role in the show-says Bam taking the envelope-Wait, this is the script of the series

-You will play in the series-they ask

-I don't know yet-takes the envelope and leaves the room

-And what to think?  This option will not happen again

-We talk at home hmm? -I talk to them and he goes out to the school where he sees a well-known car to which he is heading

-Honey, how was school-he hears when he opens the door

-He got a role on the show-Bambam released him, sitting in the back

-Kunpimok what you do not understand in the sentence, we will talk at home-he says

-I'm sorry Park, but it was stronger than me

-Seriously? - Wang asks

-Can we talk at home, please? -He says and he nods his head with a smile and drives the car.

After a few minutes in which the Yugyeom talks about the details of the competition, they leave for the house.  There's only Yugyeom's car in the driveway.  Is there no one home?  They get out and enter the house where you can hear the conversation from the kitchen.  However, they are?

-You really are here,-says Wang

- Why shouldn't we be? - Youngjea asks

-There's no car

-He's at the mechanic's

-Wash your hands and sit down soon, I'm giving dinner

Jinyoung does what Choi said, putting his and Jackson's backpacks back in the room beforehand and taking out the envelope.  He goes downstairs and hands it to Hyung.

-What's that?- He asks

-See-he replies, sitting down next to Jackson who grabs his hand

- Scenario? - Sits on the chair

-I was offered the lead role

-Wow Jinyoungie is amazing- says Youngjea as he puts the dishes down.-You gonna take it?

-I think so-he replies, looking at Jackson, who smiles happily

-This is a really great opportunity, toddler- says Jb

-If you do, you have the support of all of us- says Bambam

-I'm going to train with you-says Jackson

-You can do it, you're Park Jinyoung after all- Yugyeom added, and he nodded

-Now eat- Choi says

In the evening, when Bambam and Yugyeom went home and the hyungs hid at home, he was sitting on the bed reading the next pages of the script.  Jackson sat next to him and he was drying his hair after washing.

-And what do you think? -He asks

-The more I read it, the more I want to play it.  It's fun and I can really imagine playing it

-That are you waiting for hmm?  What are you thinking about?

-And if I can't cope?

-Jinyoungie you were born to be an actor

-And you a singer?

-Our future looks great, you know?

-Do you see her together with me?-He asks him

-Yes, I can not imagine that you would not be next to me and live your life and you know why? Cause I fucking love you Park Jinyoung

-And I love you, Kayee-he says, putting their lips together