As they noticed her walking to them they noticed that she was sad, so Katsumi asked Izumi with a soft and worried voice "Hi Izumi, what is wrong?", as Izumi responded with "It is Izuku he is quirkless. I'm afraid that if he tries being a hero, that he will die. I don't want to lose Izuku, like we lost memaw Nana to a bad guy".

Her friends understood what she meant, since her grandmother was a powerful hero who died to a villain. They knew that villains killed heroes, and if they could kill heroes with powerful quirks, then it wouldn't be hard for them to kill a quirkless hero.

Katsuki put his arm on Izumi's shoulder and said with a smile his idea "We can scare him with our quirks, he might be too afraid to be a hero, since bad guys have more stronger quirks.". In a stupid way it made since to them, but what they did not expect is how much this would escalate over the years.

While they were waiting on the playground, they spread the word of Izuku being weak and quirkless. They also asked others to help protect their friend. This is when Izuku arrived and saw that people were avoiding him, and some were glaring at him.

When the day ended he went to the exit and saw his friends, as he saw them he thought 'yes at least my friends still remember me, maybe we could play together as we walk home'. As soon as he was with them Izumi started to question him "Izuku, what do you want to be when you get older?", with a cheerful voice Izuku answered "I want to be a hero just like All Might, who saves all with a smile on my face" while closing his eyes and fist bumping the air.

Everyone beside Izuku looked at each other and nodded. Katsuki gripped Izuku's arm and activated his quirk which made tiny explosion *puff puff*, this burned tiny holes in Izuku's clothes while giving him small burns.

Izuku looked at Katsuki and said "Kacchan, it hurts stop it", while Katsuki menacingly glared at Izuku and said "If this hurts, then you can not be a hero, you are too weak".

Before Izuku had a chance to respond, he was hit with another tiny explosion to the back of his head, his right leg was freezing due to Shoto using his cold, and his back hurt due to Shota hitting Izuku while using her fire. Ochaco used her quirk on rocks to make the lighter, and Izumi used her to throw them, and before they hit Izuku Ochaco deactivated her quirk to inflict more damage.

After a few more attacks they left him be, as Izuku lay on the ground crying and thinking 'Why me? What did I do? Is it because I'm quirkless?'. This day was the beginning of his hell.

~Back to present~

While Izuku is at school he thinks back on his life, how he has lived with this torture for 6 years. No friends, no parents, he didn't even know any other family members. After they beat Izuku up for the first time, he went home to get help, but when he opened the door and looked for his parents, he saw that they looked at him and then looked back at the TV.

Izuku remembered this day as if it was yesterday, because after he arrived at his room he searched up how to treat his wounds, and to do that at the age of 4 sickened him to the core. After that he searched up how to get stronger, so that his friends could come back to him. Izuku learned later that week that however strong he might be, they would still bully him, but that did not stop him from training since he wanted to be a hero.

Everyday for the past 6 years he had been training. He even got a gym membership even though he was quirkless, the owner felt sorry for him since he had a quirkless sister. They came to an agreement, that in exchange for cleaning and washing the gym, Izuku would have free access and would get paid, based on how much work he does. This was one of the few reasons he was still alive, since he never got money from his parents.

*Riing Riing* The school bell got Izuku out of his deep thought, and as he was on his way home he was met by his bullies. First Ochaco used her quirk on Izuku, while Izumi used hers to lift Izuku 3 meters into the air, after that both deactivated their quirk and dropped Izuku. As Izuku was falling he caught himself by the railing for the fire exit, but his weight and momentum made him lose his grip, making him stretch his nerves and muscles damaging his arm in the process.

As Izuku hit the ground he was hit with a weak flame spiral, he used his right arm to protect his face from being burned, before he knew it he fell face first onto his arm, due to the explosion hitting his back thanks to Katsumi and Katsuki.

This went on for another 15 minutes before they got bored and angry, but before they left they wanted to try one last time. Izumi looked at her brother and with a cold tone said "I know how you can get a quirk", as soon as she said those words I looked at her with some hope left in my eyes, which disappeared right after the her next sentence "Just take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in the next life".

I felt as something broke inside of me, I couldn't do anything but look down with my lifeless eyes as my body started to get colder. Apparently it wasn't enough for them, since Katsuki and Shoto said one last thing before they left. Katsuki said "if you can't jump then use a knife" as Shoto said "and if you don't have balls for that then swallow some pills", with that they left me on the ground in an alley.

As I was getting up my whole body was begging for help, besides my right arm which I couldn't feel at all. But what surprised me the most was that on my way home, my eyes were hurting the most, I didn't know why but I really hoped that it was nothing. All I knew is that I couldn't take it anymore, today would be the day I would escape from my prison.

Posted 7. January 2021

1823 words

~Author note~
I know this chapter seems long, but I wanted to go in depth of how he was living for the past 6 years, without making multiple chapters. I will try to avoid these long chapters in the future, but when there is a long scene/chapter I will do my best and split it into multiple chapters. Unless you like these kinds of long chapters. I will be releasing as many chapters as I can everyday. PS:I would love to hear your opinions or inputs, if I like the input I might even implement it and give you credit.