Chapter 3

Amelia POV
Friday
The day of the concert
9:00am

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face and Paisley crying. I looked at the clock. 9am. I looked down at paisley and patted her head.

"Goodmorning" I said
"Okay okay, I'm getting up" I said

I got up and stretched my arms and legs and put my bedroom shoes on and walked down the hallway. I yawned a little and went to get some of Paisleys food. I totally forgot to stop at the store last night because Mya was getting on my nerves about this concert. I'll just have to get some while we're out shopping. I poured the last little bit of  Paisley's food in her food side and poured some water in there. Paisley ran over to her food once she saw she had some.

"You must have been hungry"  I said patting her while she was eating
  "Now why your eating I'm going to make me some breakfast" I said walking over to the cabinets.

Since I'm a model I need to keep my body fit so I think I'm just going to go with some grits this morning. I try to limit myself on eating a lot since I'm modeling. I grabbed the grits out of the cabinet and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet. I had Instant grits which are easier to cook. You just pour the grits in there and water and put it in the microwave for a couple minutes. I got my cheese grits and poured it in the bowl and put a little water and there and put it in the microwave. As I was waiting on my grits I went back into the room and got my phone off the charger. I had notifications from last night where Youngboy had went live and where he tweeted about tonight. I could still watch the live if I wanted to so that's what I did. I clicked the live. Before I started watching it Mya wanted to ft popped up on my phone.

*FaceTime call with Mya*

"Yes?" I said
"Good you up" Mya said
"I'm always up. I have to feed my child in the mornings" I said checking my grits
"We'll be ready at 11:30-12pm that's when we going shopping" Mya said
"I know. You said it last night" I said rolling my eyes in the camera
"Girl you better fix your attitude for tonight or you just might not get any" Mya said propping her camera up
"I'm not looking to get any. I don't know these people " I said stiring my grits
"Mhm. Like I said be ready at 11:30-12pm " Mya said hanging up
*End of FaceTime call*

Sometimes I wonder how me and this girl are cousins. My mom died when I was young. She died in a bad car wreck, all I remember is that my auntie raised me when my mom died. But then a couple months later , we found out that Mya mom had cancer and she passed away a couple weeks later. Around that time me and Mya were teenagers and were older enough to get an apartment for our selfs. I started buying lots of clothes from fashion nova and modeling them on Instagram. I got recognized by fashion nova and a photographer which is Jimmy and his crew and boom I became famous. Everybody knows me as the model even though I don't look like a model because I'm really thick. But I guess there's all types of models out here. I never really knew my dad , he never popped up when my mom died. My dad was suppose to raise me but my dad was nowhere to be found. I guess he didn't want me. But it doesn't matter not I'm a successful women now.

*Quick lil update on Amelia's parents and how she got to where she was. But back to the story now*

I looked at my grits and they were indeed done. They smelled so good. I sat down at the table and started eating. While I was eating I strolled through social media. Everybody was talking about Youngboy concert tonight. I'm not going to lie. I was happy I was going. Moneybagg had went live I clicked the live to see what he was up too.