Not So Fresh Start. (1)

( I think my writing gets better the farther you get in the story-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my alarm.       

I covered my face with my hands and let out a loud sigh. I had to start at a new high school. I only had one year left. Anyway, so I don't see why I would have needed to move. Of course, people made fun of me a lot... but that doesn't change the fact that I was closer to ending school there- I almost have to take the year all over. I sat up and got dressed. I just put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. I slid on a jacket Cause of the cold winter breeze.

I didn't want to make friends at the new school, but if people talked started to talk to me, id has no other choice but to continue a convocation. I looked myself in the mirror and tilted my head to the side. I didn't look terrible. I didn't care about what I wore. To me, all that crap about Girls wears dresses and boys wear pants doesn't really matter in my eyes. I smiled a bit and grabbed my bag, packing everything I needed for the day. I ran downstairs, waving at my mom before running out the door. I lived with my Mom. My dad worked for most of the day and only came home late. We don't see him that much.

I walked outside. It was all white, covered by the thick layer of snow. I smiled and looked around. Everything was much more quiet and peaceful here. I inhaled the cold air, so refreshing. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea again to move away and start over. I arrived at my new High school. I adored the big building. I took a deep breath before entering-  

The hallway was filled with students. All in their groups. 'Its gonna be impossible to get into a friend group-' I thought to myself, biting my bottom lip walking to the headmaster's office to get a schedule and a locker. 

-Time skip-

I was filling up my locker with my things. My locker was a bit hidden away from everyone else. I smiled a bit to myself. I had my headphones in, listening to some music. 

I felt like I was being watched. I looked around, but I couldn't see anyone. I just shrugged and closed my locker. I turned around and gasped. There was a tall boy or- thing. His face was split in black and white,  eyes different colours- green and Red. His hair was also the same split- he looked almost elf-like- but then had two small horns slightly showing through his hair. He wore suit pants and a white button-up shirt with a red tie. He looked fancy

'' Uh- Hello? '' I said, looking at him. He jumped a bit as he had been zoning out.

'' Hi- Hello! I'm Ranboo. '' He said, he said smiling,'' I was sent to- show you around our school. '' I just nodded at him. It looked like he didn't know what to say. '' I'm- I'm pretty new as well. I just recently joined the student council. '' He said, scratching the back of his head as he looked at the floor.

I smiled a bit as I looked at him. '' I only have one question- before we begin,'' He Nodded a bit, looking at me. I pointed to his tie '' why are you so dressed up? '' I said in a soft tone to not scare him.

'' oh- well... I'm a part of the student council- and most of us wear fancy stuff! So I did as well, I guess- '' He started walking, and I just followed him as he spoke and explained the surroundings. 

'at least there's one kind person so far!' I thought to myself as I followed him. Everyone had gone to class, so it was very easy to walk along the long hallways. We came to a stop by a classroom. '' This is our classroom- '' He said, smiling as he opened the door. Almost every seat was taken in the classroom. They all looked at me as I walked inside, Ranboo following close behind.

'' Everyone- this is our new student,'' He said and softly patted my back.

'' Uh- yes... Hello everyone- My name is Y/N,'' I said, smiling as everyone started to whisper. There was a seat in the corner. I walked down, taking my seat. Ranboo took his seat in front of mine. He turned around and smiled. '' You can always sit at my table at lunch if you don't know where to go, okay? '' he said, reassuring me. He must've needed to hear that when he started-

The teacher clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. '' Yeah, new student, very exciting. Now pay attention! Or you'll fail your tests,'' He said in an aggressive tone.

I felt someone looking at me again and turned to meet a pair of dark eyes. Staring back at mine. The boy smiled before looking at the blackboard once again. I felt my cheeks heat up. He didn't even look away immediately- He let me know he was looking. I turned to look at my blank piece of paper. I gulped a bit. I looked around my classroom. About 90 percent of them were boys. I only saw one girl-. I hummed as I studied different people. There was a Fox. His tail was swaying as he wrote on his paper. He sat in the front. Beside him sat a boy with pink hair and a crown. He had pig-ears.  'Well, this school has... diversity. ' i thought to myself as I looked at my paper again.

-Time skip-

The class was over. Finally- it seemed to last forever. Someone sat on my desk. I looked up to see a black silhouette in a red hood. He smiled and stuck his hand out. His skin was a cold black. His smile was soft and gentle, But he had horns and a black tail. '' Hi! I'm Bad. '' He said in a surprisingly light and innocent tone. I shook his hand '' I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you bad '' I smiled back '' Are you gonna sit and eat lunch with anyone? cause you could sit at my table. '' He said, stopping and looking for an answer. I looked behind him, seeing Ranboo waiting for me by the door. I thought for a bit.

'' I'm sorry... but I already agreed to sit with Ranboo- Maybe another time? '' I said and smiled. Bad just nodded nicely. ' wow, that was surprising '. '' know there's always a seat for you with us! ''  He Smiled before walking off- giving Ranboo a death glare. 

I finished packing my things and ran over to Ranboo. '' What did you talk to bad about? '' He asked, looking at me with an almost worried look. '' He just asked if I wanted to sit at his table,'' I said softly, smiling at Ranboo. Ranboo took a breath before getting quieter. '' Here, everyone is divided... into groups... '' He let out a little chuckle '' Everyone is.. kind of trying to recruit you into their groups, I believe. '' He finished. 

I looked up at him. '' Even you? '' He thought a bit. '' Not intentionally... '' I Let out a sigh and walked past him out the door. He ran after me. '' Hey! I didn't mean it like that! '' I just ignored him and walked to the Cafeteria where everyone was clearly divided. I walked to the empty table, sitting down. Ranboo accepted his defeat. He wasn't good with words. That was very clear. I just took deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. I looked at the different tables. My eyes eventually landing on one with only 3 guys sitting there. I looked at them all before my eyes landing on the last one. I got chills. He was looking right at me. I looked at the table immediately. Maybe I should've gone with Ranboo instead of sitting alone. He was nice. 

I sighed and walked over to Ranboo's table. 4 people were sitting there, including Ranboo. I went up to him and whispered into his head, trying not to make a fuss. '' Can we please speak after school? I want everything explained. '' He just looked at me and nodded softly. Everyone at Ranboo's table looked very different. One was a smaller boy with brown hair. He had two small ram horns growing from his head. He wore the same as Ranboo but a green tie. The Fox also sat there. He wore a jacket with coloured stripes and a cap. And a boy who wore a dark blue beanie and a similar coloured track jacket. He had small Duck wings. 

I looked at Ranboo, who nodded again to reassure me. I walked out of the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1525 words}

this was the first chapter! Please leave a few comments, for suggestions or something- yeh! I really want to keep this going, so if yall like it so far- let me know!