Chapter 25- Boom!

Start from the beginning

♡..........................☆.........................♡
(safe space)

AYODHYA

The lands of Ayodhya rejoiced, the skies were singing praises. Love was in the air. Lush green grass, the multicolored flowers, the trees swirled as once again the universe prepared itself for the Milan(meeting) of MahaLakshmi and Narayan. The Nature was Jubilant like all the Gods and Goddesses had left their abode and ascended on Earth and why not, the ultimate union was about to happen and Ayodhya was going to witness it. The sight was an exuberant one. 

The Union of 8 bodies, 4 souls yet one heart. The union of The Raghavas and The Maithilis. RAGHILI was about to happen .

Amidst everything, the wheels of a Chariot came to a halt.  Stepped down from the Chariot The Regal couple. The couple who got the fortune to parent The Mother Of the Three Worlds RajRishi Janak and Maharani Sunaina.

As soon as their feet touched the pious lands of Ayodhya, flowers showered on them from all the sides. The King and the Queens of Kosal were already their for their welcome. Crowd was present in a large number to get the glimpse of RajRishi , the whole Aryavrat was singing praises off.

The Queens and the Kings hugged each other after the Aarti. After giving a proper public appearance they were finally taken inside.

They had just stepped inside the the resplendent palace  of Ayodhya when two pair of rough hands touched their feet. The couple gave each other an eye to eye smile before blessing them. 

"AyushmanBhava Ram! AyushmanBhava Lakshman" the couple blessed lovingly caressing their hair.

They both got up and greeted them with folded hands flashing a bright smile. Bharat and Shatrughan too came forward and took their blessings.

"Maharaj-Maharani, since both of you have met my two brothers during childhood, Can you guess who is which?" an overexcited Shatrughan squealed pointing towards where Ram and Lakshman were standing. Everyone rolled their eyes at him,Janak and Sunaina giggled. 

"Leave about them, I can tell this also that you are Shatrughana." Sunaina pointed and Shatrughan's jaw dropped.

"How come?" he questioned

"Well, when your brothers visited us, they had so much to tell us about you both that we got an idea by seeing your faces that who is whom." Janak remarked

"The Naughtiest yet the responsible one Shatrughana, The Shy and the loving one Bharata, Our very own angry young man Lakshman and lastly, The ever calm and sensible Rama." Sunaina added pointing to each of them respectively while Bharat, Shatrughan and Keikeyi were stunned at how well they knew their family.

"Chote, There is a reason why people call Mithila, the Kingdom of Wisdom." Lakshman declared and everyone nodded.

"I got that Bhaiya"

"Maharani, now that you have meet our monkeys. Where are our Daughters. Don't tell me they have not come." Kaushalya questioned a bit doubtful.

"Don't worry Maharani, they should be here any moment. Actually, they had a some work regarding the administration so we left first...." Rajrishi Janak was interrupted by a soldier.

"Maharaj! A Mithila soldier has arrived and he is requesting to meet Rajrishi immediately. He says it is very urgent."

"Must be Sita's message. Bring him in." Rajrishi stated

After a few minutes a panicked soldier, covered with sweat came screaming.

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty! The procession of the princesses has been attacked!!"

☜........................☆.........................☞

*Enters with a bulletproof jacket and a Helmet  and borrows a Bhala from DrKanu . All safety measures taken*

Hello Guys! Hope you all are fine.

So this was chapter 25 of Raghili. Yes!*sobs* 25 chapters done! I hope you guys like it.

I tried violence for the very first time. How was it?

The Ultimate Union is about to happen. Are you  guys excited? Tell me how much?

For celebrating 25 chapters of Raghili. I am opening up to your requests for the Ultimate Union. You can drop your requests either in the comment section or in my Dm on how you want any particular pair to meet. 

I have my story planned but if I like yours I will surely consider it. So do tell.

Lastly.,how was the chapter?Was it any good?

Any favorite part?

If you like it then do vote and comment.!

TATA!