After a moment of thought, Kazuyuki knew his answer.

"Fine," Kazuyuki smirked.

"Really?" Alana's eyes brightened.

"Sure, I don't care much either way and having you beg me for something is the highlight of my century." He crossed his large arms over his chest. "But I will not pretend to not know you,"

Alana's hopeful smile dropped.

"Come on," His large hand came down her shoulder, jolting her whole body. "We are friends after all."

"Do you think so?" Alana deadpanned.

"I know so," Kazuyuki cheered walking past her. "Now let us find these pirates you are traveling with."

Alana rolled her eyes as hard as she could.

I hope this works.

She carefully rotated to follow him, marching through the snow trying to keep up, having a lot of trouble doing so.

Kazuyuki turned to see why he did not hear her following him and saw he had walked fairly away ahead of her.

He watched her struggling to stand upright and walk, he chuckled a deep but soft laugh.

"Having trouble, Bumble?" Kazu called out as he swiftly walked back to the girl.

'Bumble' was his nickname for her after one of their courting dates ended with both of them being stung by bees when Alana angered the hive on accident.

"I am fine." She panted, pulling one leg out of the snow just to shove it back in a step ahead of her, and replicating that motion.

"It will take until sundown at that rate," He laughed. "Here."

Before she could refuse, Kazuyuki wrapped one arm around her waist and hoisted her up.

The second reason Alana hated Kazuyuki, he always manhandled her with his stupid brute strength.

Kazuyuki is tethered with the spirit of the bear, specifically a polar bear, and always used his strength to lift Alana unwillingly.

Silas could never stop him because Kazuyuki was royalty, but Kazuyuki tended to carry Alana wherever they went, complaining she walked too slow.

"Put me down, Kazu!" She snapped beating her fists against his large legs.

"When has that ever worked, Bumble?" Kazuyuki laughed.

She let out a frustrated sigh but gave up, hanging limp in his arms.

It is easier to get around in the snow like this. She admitted in her head, enjoying the rest on her legs.

Alana notice Kazuyuki walked with ease through the snow and got around a lot faster than she ever hoped to.

"Koyuki! You did not mention a dear friend was visiting me!" Kazuyuki called out and Alana tensed.

If he is speaking with the princess, then that must mean four certain pirates are seeing me in such an embarrassing position.

Alana thought to herself as a blush rose to her cheeks, and her scarf felt strangling.

"Oh, brother!" Koyuki greeted him back. "You know this young woman?" The raven-haired princess pointed to Alana in his arms.

Kazuyuki started to walk again with a booming laugh.

"Of course! Alana and I go way back!" Kazuyuki emphasized her name as a way of showing he did not use her title.

"Put her down!" Leven snapped to which Kazuyuki laughed more.