"Eat." He demanded, ignoring my gratititude and I laughed at him, obeying.

He dropped me off at Erin's soon after so I could get my car and drive home. My brothers came over with James and Tyler. Charlie came, as well.

In my room, I was cozied up in my bed, falling asleep again, but when hearing his voice, I felt myself light up.

Then dim down when I heard that Claire had come.

It wasn't that I disliked Claire, no. It was that I knew he did, and his idiot friends- and my brothers- were testing his patience by inviting her over.

I didn't want to go downstairs, but James knocked and entered. "Come down and hangout." He told me, and I yawned him off, telling him to leave me be. He didn't listen.

I was still a little hungover, and the redness in my cheeks died down only the slightest.

"If that's the way you want it...-" He leaned down and scooped me up, the comforters coming along with me as he carried me down the stairs.

"James, you're an idiot, I know how to walk." I snapped as he hit the last step, and exposed me to everyone in the room. Savannah was there, and I was embarrassed.

"You're gonna let her talk to you like that?" Bailey challenged. "Diana, be nice."

"Yeah, what's with you?" James asked me in slight amusement. I caught Charlie's glare, and Claire modestly sitting by Savannah. Oh the embarrassment as well as the uncomfort.

"Put me down." I said, and he dropped me on the couch where Tyler was, and instead of going back up the stairs, I gathered the covers closer to me and almost fell asleep again.

"Stop sleeping," Austin came in and demanded, jolting me awake.

"My god, why can't I sleep in my own house?" I demanded in frustration, sitting up and running my fingers through my messy hair.

"What the hell did you do last night?"

Oh shit.

"We have guests, don't be rude." I told him passively, standing to go to the kitchen.

"I'm not fucking around, Diana. Cole came home last night wasted as hell and went on about everything you guys did."

I suddenly laughed, "Jesus, Austin, chill out, you're making it sound like I had sex with him."

All three of my brothers groaned in disgust, and Tyler laughed. "Don't forget little miss Diana also sucked Andy Carl's dick."

I flushed a deeper scarlet, and dropped my jaw. "Tyler, stop." James said with a deep laugh.

"How big was it? He seems pretty huge. How good is he in bed?" Tyler went on in a joking way, but I began hating him more. The two women just sat there awkwardly, both sparing glances at Charlie who was clenching his jaw and rubbing his head, seeming to try to keep himself together.

"You're not funny." I told him flatly, and my brothers told him to shut the fuck up. He was so amused, the asshole.

"How can you expect us to get over it? You fell in love with Andy Carl, he fell in love with you, and you made him cry and now it's clear that whoever you'll have next won't nearly measure up to him. And you know it."

Charlie dropped his hand in his lap, and I suddenly hated Tyler.

I went upstairs, hating his annoying self, and heard as James and Chris scolded Tyler, telling him to stop bringing him up. I was glad, too. James came up to talk to me eventually, and it was old times when one of them would pick on me, and he'd come up and make everything feel alright. Charlie may have this strange idea that James had something for me, but he couldn't be less than wrong.