Chapter 4

Ok! Before starting the 4th chapter, I want to tell a few things that are going to be different.

Kartik will only be a business man instead of a mafia. In the beginning I was planning to make him a businessman and mafia but I dropped that plan.

Sasha is obsessed over brown boys (indian boys).

----------------------------------------------------

She walked into the bar and went straight to Sasha. Over there she saw Sasha smooching a brown guy and they were practically sucking each other's mouths up. Naira just shook her head in disappointment.

"Wow!" said Naira. "She told me to pick her up because she is scared of walking alone and now she is here making out with a boy. Like really! Now I am getting mad. I took a bath and got ready, wore nice clothes and this queen is doing something else." She kept on blabbering to herself. She didn't even realize when a waiter came by with glasses of alcohol and she drank it in a sip.

In no time, she was super drunk and was dancing on the music. Dancing was her favorite thing to do until she got so wrapped up in work and other responsibilities. Dancing was the only thing that kept her alive apart from Sasha. In the club, she danced all her heart not minding what other people thought of her. Everyone's eyes were on her. The females looked at her with envy of her beauty and dance. The men looked at her with lust and awe in their eyes.

After a few times, Kartik walked up to her and stood right in front of her. She was confused and when she looked up, her eyes met his. Those eyes were familiar to Naira. She remembered those brown eyes from the. The man was really tall. He was about 6'0 feet and Naira just came up to his chest. The guy was extremely handsome and attractive. His soft, black locks fell over his face and he held a smirk. She kept on staring in his eyes until he grabbed her small waist and she banged into his hard chest. She gasped and squinted her eyes to look clearly at him.

"I am KG baby, you can call me Kartik if you want." he said in a flirty tone.

"What!! Your name is KG BABY? You look nothing like a baby to me!" she exclaimed in a drunk tone.

"No! It's KG!" he said laughing. "Just call me Kartik." he said.

"So! What do I do with your name?" she said not getting anything.

"Scream it in the bed," he said huskily, brushing his lips near her ear.

"That tickles." She said giggling. "And tell me, why will I scream your name in the bed. You are not going to tickle me forever. Then why will I scream your name. You are very confusssinngg." she said drunkenly.

"WOW!" thought Kartik. "She doesn't know a single thing at all. I am pretty sure she is still a virgin. She is too innocent. She won't understand a single thing. Wait - Kartik why are you thinking. Just take her to bed and start with your work. Don't think so much for a mere girl," he thought. "But first, I will have to make her familiar with me because she won't let me do anything if she doesn't know me."

"Where areeee yoooou lostttt?" she said, bringing him out of thoughts.

"Nothing, you want to dance?" he asked her.

"Yeahhh, Naira loveeesss danccingg." she replied.

Kartik took her to the dance floor and they started dancing. Kartik held her waist and pulled her towards him. She crashed into his well built body with her hands on his chest. She looked up and he looked towards him and they both were staring in each other's eyes and dancing super close. She wrapped her hands around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist and brought her closer. He rubbed his rough hands on her waist and her cheek. She felt a shiver through her body because of his touch. He saw her getting affected by his touch.