Chapter 9

Kartik walked around Sebastian and held him at gunpoint and whispered in his ear

"Caught you Mr. Trafficker!"

Sebastian's eyes grew wide. 'Mr. Trafficker' he said to himself in horror.

The girl ran through the room as her life depended on it because it probably did, he felt a slight urge to help her but knew he would look weak. Sid began to go after her.

"Sid! No need to go after her. It's not her we were after, it was him. It's ok if she saw it, because she knows why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naira heard some muffled voices and then everything was silent. She thought that they might have left. However, she wasn't sure because she didn't hear the door open or close.

She was scared and her heart was beating fast. She didn't want to see him. He who had turned her life upside down. She didn't even want to take the chance to look outside, but how long could she be stuck in the bathroom. She built up the courage, took a deep breath, and opened the door in a swift.

*Thud* *Gunshot*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian elbowed Kartik and pushed Sid in an attempt to run away. However, little did that bastard know, he was welcoming death himself. Sid held Sebastian by the collar and Kartik walked out the bathroom stall, towards Sebastian.

Kartik kept the gun under Sebastian's chin, torturing him. Sebastian tried to stay still but he was feeling helpless and Kartik kept on grinding the gun in his chin. Sebastian slightly whimpered and then BAM!

Kartik pushed Sebastian to the ground and shot him in the heart. He saw some movements in the corner of his eyes and saw her. He saw Naira and his face fell as he just realized what she saw. He was also worried about the phone she had with her.

"Fuck!" He muttered under his breath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasha was sitting in the bathroom and was on her phone. She heard a gunshot and immediately got up, flushed the toilet, and jerked the door open.

When she looked around, she saw Naira in front of the stall next to her. Naira's face was pale and her hand on her mouth staring down. Sasha looked towards where Naira was looking and she gasped in horror.

She saw Sebastian lying on the floor with his eyes wide open and blood oozing out of his chest. The blood was flowing continuously causing a large red pool of blood.

She saw 4 guys. She had recognized one of them immediately. Kartik! She scoffed and those men looked her way.

"Holy Shit!" murmured a guy standing next to Kartik. He was tall, had broad shoulders, jet black hair, and blue eyes. Sasha was almost gawking over him until she realized that he had helped in killing Sebastian. She figured Kartik had killed him because he had the gun in his hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kartik's smirk had dropped looking at Naira and Sasha.

Naira POV

What just happened? How did this happen? Why did this happen? I feel so bad for him. He just died...died on his dad's birthday. Why did Kartik kill him? Why what did he ever do? He was a bit of a player but why does that bother him? She was scared she had slept with a killer.

POV END

"These girls shouldn't have seen this," he said in a low tone, eying them.

Sid just nodded his head. Both Sasha and Naira were confused about what they were talking about.