Character Intro

CHARACTER INTRO

Naira:

A sweet and bubbly girl. She is really kind and innocent. She is the daughter of Akshara and Naitik. However, her parents died in a bomb blast. She has little memories of them. She is 22 years old. She lives in California. Her best friend is Sasha.

Sasha:

A cute and funny girl. She is not completely innocent tho (WINK WINK). Sasha was adopted by a couple who live in New York. She loves Naira and considers her as her soul sister. She is also 22. She lives in California with Naira.

Naitik and Akshara:

They are the parents of Naira. They died in India due to a bomb blast when they came for a business trip. They loved Naira a lot. They died when Naira was in 2nd grade.

Kartik Goenka (KG)

He is a ruthless monster. He is very mean and rude to others. He has a dark past. His later to be revealed. He is a heartthrob and is famous within the womens. He is 25 years old

Siddharth:

He is Kartik's best friend. He is nicer compared to Kartik and has a kind heart. He knows Kartik's past and became his support system. He is also mean and rude, sometimes. He is 24 years old.

OTHER INFO:

Naira and Sasha are really close and know each other since 7th grade.

Sasha and Naira share a room together on rent.

Kartik has no family except for his best friend, Siddharth.

Sasha didn't want to be a burden on them so she moved out and lives with Naira. She isn't in contact with them a lot. The couple understood her and let her live the way she wants.

INTRO INFO

She is kind. He is ruthless. She cares for everyone. He has a heart of stone. She is innocent. He is a heartthrob. She is unknown to the cruel world. He is the king of the cruel world. She thinks of the better. He thinks of the worst. How will they ever meet?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before starting this book, I would like to claim this book as mine. I have spent a lot of time thinking and expressing this story in words and I would like it to be my own. I will not appreciate if someone copies this or just changes a few things of my book. This is the original copy and if anyone sees anything similar to this, please report it. 

Thanks,

Your Author :)