Feeding Time Trouble

Depuis le début

"Okay look I want to talk to you about your idiotic ways." I said and Cameron looked offended for a minute before going back to his hard exterior. "I dont understand why you cant just settle down for her she likes you and you like her so just stop being a man whore." I told him and he gave me a dirty look.

"No she doenst she told me she doesnt so why would I waste my time on her when she doesnt care. Im not gonna care for people who dont care for me." He said coldly and I rolled my eyes sometimes he is so annoying I just wanna choke him.

"You know what get out of my car." I said and stopped my car quickly taking Cameron by surprise I reached past him and opened his door and pushed him. "Get out!" I yelled cause he wouldnt budge and I pushed really hard once more. Finally he stumbled out of my car and I closed my door and drove off.

BASTARD!

Ugh he just put me in a bad mood. I parked in Charlies drive way and walked in. Everyone was already here. Heath was sitting with Brhyer on the couch Charlie was sitting his chair. Ashley and Maria were talking in the corner. Heath was the first to notice I was there. He walked over to me and took me in his arms giving me that warm feeling he always does when im in his arms.

When he pulled away I smiled and the others noticed I was here by now. Maria came over to me and gave me a short hug. "Okay I have a plan to help us all. The only person who doesnt really need this is Heath but the rest of you havent been vampires for very long so you need to train." Charlie announced gaining everyones attention.

"Heath and I have planned a trip for everyone to go to Russia we'll be leaving this weekend if you coming." Charlie announced everyone looked shocked

"Okay so whos going?" Heath said and everyone raised there hands including me. Both Charlie and Heath looked at me "Uh no I dont think you should go the place were going to has nothing but vampires there and your blood smells really good." Charlie said making me frown cause that sounded weird.

"Well what about you guys im sure some of you have to get permission." I said to Ashley and Brhyer.

"Well I can just tell my parents its a school trip." Brhyer suggested

"Since im Ashleys guardian I give her permision." Charlie spoke up which confused me but I wasnt going to dwell on it.

"You know what Kara is going no arguement." Maria spoke up making me smile. Both Heath and Cameron didnt put up a fight.

"Okay then make sure you all pack for two months." Charlie said and we all noded and I walked over to Brhyer chuckling.

"What?" He said looking at me suspiciously. "Nothing im just wondering how your going to convince you parents your going on a school trip that last two months." He rolled his eyes and smirked "Im very persuasive" Brhyer said back making me laugh and roll me eyes.

"Lets head out for hunting its getting dark." Heath said and we all got in my car this time.

"Heath how old are you?" I asked "Older than you." He told me simply I frowned showing him that wasnt the answer I was looking for "Look it doest matter but if you want an idea its in the hundreds." Heath told me it didnt creep me out or anything I mean he still looks young.

"Yeah but hes still pretty young in vampire years," Charlie spoke up chuckling "Well sorry we cant all be old men Charlie." Heath spoke and they both erupted into laughter.

We pulled up to the spot we usually park and got out. Ashley was the first to feed and now Brhyer was walking up to this lady. He disappeared and then so did Charlie. Ten minutes later both of they came back. Heath had been acting reluctant to feed this whole time.

Heath pulled me by the arm off to the side and looked at me. "I dont want to feed off them its not as good as you." Heath told me and I felt shocked and flattered I guess. I wasnt gonna protest when he fed off me It felt good.

"Do you mind?" Heath asked me and I shook my head "Not at all." I told him and he leaned in and suck his teeth in my neck. The way his lips felt against my skin did feel good. It felt like I could do this all day everyday. "What are you doing!" Charlie yelled from behind Heath and soon everyone was behind Heath.

Heath turned around and wiped off the extra blood from his mouth. "Im feeding what does it look like." Heath said a little agitated "It looks like your sucking her dry don't put yourself thru this what if one day your feeding on her and you cant stop." Charlie stated making Heath go quiet.

Then Heath turned to me "Lets go home were done here." he said firmly and we started walking to my car. Heath would be staying with me for a while since he cant go back to the house he shared with his idiot brother Cameron.

As Heath drove us home he was quiet and he looked sad. When we got inside and we both sat on the couch and eventually he looked over at me and grazed my bite marks with his fingers. "Im sorry that I did that I should have know better." heath said and I grabbed his hands "Its not your fault I told you that you could." I said kissing his hands but he pulled away "But I know better, I love you and I cant just use you like that..." He said and got up leaving me on the couch to think over his words.